News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lana Time Shop troubles.

Started by Duck, October 04, 2021, 12:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Well...
As some of you know, I recently purchased the Nanmu Giganotosaurus from Lana Time Shop. All I have to say is I have been mightily disappointed with their handling and customer service. My Giga's delivery was delayed back by 3 weeks, and then my order was just canceled for some reason? Anyways I emailed them, and I was able to get a refund. However, I was very disappointed. I don't know if it was the shop, the shipping, or something else.
He who dwells in pond

Duck

Now my Yutyrannus order has been canceled as well! What the heck?
He who dwells in pond

Bread

Strange, I've only ordered once from them and the transaction and processing was smooth sailing, but the shipping time was long. Overall good service, but I am sad to hear your unfortunate scenario.

If you are hesitant on ordering from them again (which I would be in your shoes), I'd give My Online Toy Store a try. They are a seller from Aliexpress. So far, I've had only one issue out of the probably ten orders I have had through them. A minor one if that and the seller took care of it. Decent shipping time, sometimes fast, average for me in U.S. is between 10-20 days.

A few other stores you could try is Everything Dinosaur and Dan's Dinosaurs. I've never ordered from Everything Dinosaur as it is located in the U.K. and Dan's is U.S., so its just easier for me to order through Dan's. Good sellers and I've always read good reviews from members here. Also, want to note that these stores usually have limited quantities on Nanmu products compared to Aliexpress.

SidB

I was a bit surprised to hear about the problem, as I've placed many orders through that store and never have had the slightest whiff of an issue. I'd also recommend Online Toy Shop and have placed a lot of orders through Dan, all successful. Dan's communications are excellent, a quality that I, as a customer, really value.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I recently ordered the Olorotitan from them and had it delivered in record time, less than a week? and from California.

Maybe they are moving things around or restructuring?  I would ask  them in an email to clarify the issue? Maybe they can't get stock for some  reason?

paleochris

I order a lot from Lanatime for shipping to France, for more than a year at least 20 orders and all have gone perfectly, never had any problem and their communication is always very fast and good, it's weird

Duck

Well, I'm willing to give it another go. I received an email from Lana Time saying my order had been canceled because a mishap had happened involving my address.
I'm kinda glad this happened anyways, because I was having second thoughts about that Nanmu Giga.

On another note, has anyone here ordered from Creative Beast studio? I found a two pack on there with a Stenonychosaurus and a Buitreraptor that's pretty tempting...
He who dwells in pond

John

Quote from: Duck on October 05, 2021, 03:01:09 PM
Well, I'm willing to give it another go. I received an email from Lana Time saying my order had been canceled because a mishap had happened involving my address.
I'm kinda glad this happened anyways, because I was having second thoughts about that Nanmu Giga.

On another note, has anyone here ordered from Creative Beast studio? I found a two pack on there with a Stenonychosaurus and a Buitreraptor that's pretty tempting...
I can tell you from my experience in ordering from them a few times that Creative Beast Studio is very reliable.
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

SenSx

I've been using Lanatimeshop many times, and they were great each time, fast, great package, great caring communication.
So I'm surprised...

Duck

Quote from: SenSx on October 07, 2021, 12:07:52 PM
I've been using Lanatimeshop many times, and they were great each time, fast, great package, great caring communication.
So I'm surprised...

avatar_SenSx @SenSx I don't think it was Lana Time's fault. There was a mishap related to my address, either on my end or their end. Most likely mine.
He who dwells in pond