News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinoZoo Collectible Figures - New for 2021

Started by Thialfi, October 13, 2021, 12:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 20, 2022, 01:48:25 PM
Nice stegouros and this Chilean company is a dinosaur company that must be taken into account, it is a pity that it is not marketed in Europe.
I think the $13 USD worldwide shipping covers Europe as well.

ceratopsian

Somehow I missed out on this company earlier.  I just enquired but the Kaatedocus is sold out.  I might be tempted by the larger size painted Stegouros if it gets off the ground.

Fembrogon

The Kaatedocus was too expensive for me but looked like a great figure. I just might order one of these little Stegouros.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Flaffy @Flaffy  Good to know. They are very interesting figures, I will take into account the one that covers the shipment to Europe.

Flaffy

Quote from: Faelrin on February 20, 2022, 03:58:28 AM
Huh, I had no idea it was that small. That's adorable. Well then, I guess a bigger figure after all wouldn't hurt. I think a 1/18 one would be a happy medium.
Just had a chat with DinoZoo, and got some great news to share in regards to the Stegouros!

Current confirmed plans for release:
1) 1:35 scale Painted Stegouros
     ~ Length: 5 cm

2) 1:18 scale Unpainted Stegouros
     ~ Length: 9 cm

Prices for the unpainted 1:18 version ~
1 unit = $12 + $13 (worldwide shipping)

2 units = $21 + $13 (worldwide shipping)

3 units = $28 + $13 (worldwide shipping)

VERY reasonable prices, and definitely worth supporting, especially for a small company in this day and age. DinoZoo is also keen on making a painted version of the 1:18th scale model, provided there is enough interest from collectors. Will update with pictures as they become available.

Faelrin

I am very excited to hear that. I definitely look forward to supporting them, and getting my hands on one of these. Still impressed they have a model of this out so fast after it was described so recently. Congrats to them for being first in line for it. I wonder who will be next to offer one as well? CollectA I'd guess since they are typically fast on newly described genera (such as Lisowicia, Borealopelta, etc).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Skorpio V.

The amount of small dinosaurs we get in true 1:35 scale, let alone one so recently described, is minuscule. I'm glad the first releases of these will be around that mark as well as affordable!

Minor note, not sure if I'm missing something but there is a DinoZoo New for 2022 thread that seems more apt for these posts here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9793.0
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.