News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS

Started by alexeratops, November 12, 2012, 03:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

This game is awesome! Here are the character's powers.
Luke (red): Tap when near blocks and he brings out a lightsaber.
Han Solo ( yellow):Shoot him in air and tap where you want him to shoot 3 lasers.
Obi Wan ( black ):Fling him near blocks, and in any direction, tap where you want him to use the force.
                                        MORE BIRD POWERS COMING SOON
like a bantha!

SBell

Quote from: alexeratops on November 12, 2012, 03:43:26 PM
This game is awesome! Here are the character's powers.
Luke (red): Tap when near blocks and he brings out a lightsaber.
Han Solo ( yellow):Shoot him in air and tap where you want him to shoot 3 lasers.
Obi Wan ( black ):Fling him near blocks, and in any direction, tap where you want him to use the force.
                                        MORE BIRD POWERS COMING SOON

Shouldn't this be under games? Or something?

alexeratops

Sorry, could you ask DTF to move it to the game section  :)? But anyway, have you played the game?? ???
like a bantha!

SBell

Quote from: alexeratops on November 12, 2012, 11:48:32 PM
Sorry, could you ask DTF to move it to the game section  :)? But anyway, have you played the game?? ???

No. It's so far from something that I would do...

TheAllosaur

I have never even played Angry Birds.... :-\
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

You Traitor!  :o >:(

Chewie Bird: He's just really strong.
Pilots of the Rebilian ( Blue Birds ): Splits into 3 birds!
Princess Leia ( Pink bird) : Shoots tractor beam at :) pigs,
C-3PO (White bird ): Splits into 6 pieces and falls randomly
R2D2 ( Egg): When close to pigs, shoots elecricity at them.
Stormtrooper Pig : Shoots lasers in 1 direction.
ALL DONE
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

Actually, the reason I have never played it is to acheive my goal of being one of the few remaining people on Earth that hasn't!  ;D. No hard feelings, though. I also don't have an I-pad, or any device to play it on anyways. I have a TV and computer.

This is really random, and has nothing to do with Dinosaurs, but watch,it is INCREDIBLE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZNqs0YgWkM
Part-time genius!

Jetoar

Thanks for share the characters of angry birds and thanks The Allosaur for share this amazing video  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

Thanks! I love the Piano Guys, they are awesome, and their headquarters are very close to my city!
Part-time genius!

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Gwangi

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 07:27:38 PM
I've played, Alex

Bored today? I ask because just about every game thread started here seems to be resurrected.

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: Gwangi on April 11, 2014, 10:56:43 PM
Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 07:27:38 PM
I've played, Alex

Bored today? I ask because just about every game thread started here seems to be resurrected.
How'd you know? I'm stuck at my grandma's house- my parents are on a date.
-Zhuchengotyrant

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.