News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

K&M Prehistoric Minis, sale or trade

Started by tinyvinyldinos, October 14, 2021, 02:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinyvinyldinos

As I posted on profnik's thread regarding the collection, I severely misjudged the quantity of jetballs I was receiving, and now I have several extra minis that I am happy to send out to others looking to complete their own collections.

The extras I received are as follows:
5 Parasaurolophus
4 T-rex 1 T-rex
3 Palaeoscincus
3 Ankylosaurus
2 Dimetrodon 1 Dimetrodon
1 Triceratops

I strongly suspect these are recasts, and not originals. There are differences in the paint and the seams. I personally am not particularly picky about recasts versus originals, and it feels like the material is the same (if not the paint), so I don't think they'd be any less durable than the originals.

I also had a heck of a time removing them from the jetballs, so if you want me to pre-free them you have to be willing to accept that I might end up bleeding on them a little. I will try not to cut off any of my fingers, though.

I'm not looking to make any particular money off of these guys, and after doing the math on what I paid for them in price + S&H, I'd be willing to part with them for $3 + S&H if you're missing one from your collection. I would only trade for one of the ones in the series that I'm missing, although I suspect I'm not getting the vaunted Tylosaurus mini anytime soon. As stated, I'm not picky about recasts as long as they're as durable as the originals. I'm also willing to trade for 3D printer files of the minis, although unfortunately I'd have to see the file first to make sure everything would play nicely, so I understand if no one trusts me like that. I'm also open to trades from other toy lines, although I'm afraid I'm very picky. ;p

The K&M Minis which I don't have and I am actively interested in collecting are:
Brontosaurus
Elasmosaurus
Hadrosaurus
Ichthyosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Stegosaurus

The K&M Minis which I don't have and I will give you my soul for are:
Brachiosaurus
Protoceratops
Pteranodon
Tylosaurus

The K&M Minis which I don't have and I am only passively interested in collecting are:
Diatryma
Coelodonta
Cynognathus
Moropus
Wooly Mammoth

Reuben03

would like to add i will sell any and all vital organs and family members for a K&M mini ichthyosaur.

Please let me buy this off of you if you own it. i Need it.

thank you, that is all.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

tinyvinyldinos

Update: send Reuben an ichthyosaur before you offer me one because I am so, so scared that if I get one before him I will wake up in a bathtub full of ice with all my minis gone :(

(this is a joke)

Reuben03

Quote from: tinyvinyldinos on October 14, 2021, 07:18:17 PM
Update: send Reuben an ichthyosaur before you offer me one because I am so, so scared that if I get one before him I will wake up in a bathtub full of ice with all my minis gone :(

(this is a joke)

Y E S  HEHEHEHEHEH....

but fr tho thank you if i was to get hold of one id probably make casts of it and reproduce it for myself and others, even in different colours.

if anyone has one for sale, HMU,

p l e a s e

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.