News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2022

Started by Bread, October 24, 2021, 03:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

need4swede

If anyone's interested in picking up this set, it's currently on sale at BBTS...

Jurassic Series Tyrannosaurus Rex The Mountain King Deluxe Ediiton 1/35 Scale Figure
- Swede

Kei

Some quick snaps of the Albino Spinosaurus  8)

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's a neat concept. I do feel like the only white "dinosaur" my JP/JW collection needs is the Indominus though.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I finally figured out the inspiration for Mordred.

It's a Tarrasque!

BlueKrono

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 09, 2023, 04:48:07 AMI finally figured out the inspiration for Mordred.

It's a Tarrasque!

Pretty sure it's the unreleased JP Ultimasaurus. Tail spike, trike head crest and all.
https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimasaurus?file=Ultimasaurus8.jpg
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 09, 2023, 05:37:24 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 09, 2023, 04:48:07 AMI finally figured out the inspiration for Mordred.

It's a Tarrasque!

Pretty sure it's the unreleased JP Ultimasaurus. Tail spike, trike head crest and all.
https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimasaurus?file=Ultimasaurus8.jpg

lol I know that's what we all thought..but it went so off the rails with all the dragon elements and Godzilla spines..I saw this Tarrasque recently going through D&D stuff and I was like wow..I think they saw this and it inspired them..looks pretty similar to the final product.   I mean it sorta has the raptor feet, but the base head looks like a dragon, the frill isn't all that ceratopsian when you really look at it unless your going by really old versions of say microceratops? Tail club/spike could be draconic easily though it looks like a nod to Armadon

It's more of a popculture mash up monster than a dinosaur one. Pretty sure you could drop in on a D&D board with some beefy stats and have a heck of a game.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.