News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Art for a Digital Dinosaur Terrarium

Started by DinoTeach, November 16, 2012, 08:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoTeach

I will be doing the art for this game if gets made. Please tell your friends about it if you think it's a worthy idea, because, you know, I want to animate some dinosaurs. This was done with 3ds Max, but I also use Lightwave and I'm studying Maya.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1366362068/dinosaur-island?ref=home_location

alexeratops

I think that if it does get made, then you should do a lot of research on the dinosaurs you plan on animating. Other than that, I think this game would be cool! Did you animate the ones in the picture?
like a bantha!

Jetoar

UOoooh Amazing I like it. I see include the Pelecanimimus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.