News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Welcome to my store! I sell dinosaurs and toys, mostly from Jurassic Park, but I also can find really cool stuff so check weekly to see what's in store! I strive to serve this community with accurate results! Most of my merchandise is used, but in really good shape, and if it isn't, we LOVE customizers!

Here are some useful links:

General link to the store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Jurassic Park stuff:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Jurassic-Park-/_i.html?_fsub=6874093015

The Lost World stuff:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/The-Lost-World-/_i.html?_fsub=6874094015

Jurassic Park III stuff:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Jurassic-Park-III-/_i.html?_fsub=6874095015

Jurassic Park Dinosaurs (1 (1999), 2 (2004), 3(2005) and 2009/2013):
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Jurassic-Park-Dinosaurs-123-/_i.html?_fsub=6874096015

Jurassic Park Chaos Effect:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Jurassic-Park-Chaos-Effect-/_i.html?_fsub=6874097015

Jurassic Park Junior (Playskool):
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Jurassic-Park-Jr-/_i.html?_fsub=7472479015

Jurassic World:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Jurassic-World-NEW-/_i.html?_fsub=8549652015

Safari Ltd and Carnegie Collection:
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Safari-Ltd-/_i.html?_fsub=6874098015

Other dinosaurs (you name it, we got it!):
http://stores.ebay.com/Lulus-Mesozoic-Emporium/Other-dinosaurs-/_i.html?_fsub=6874101015

I also seek to buy and trade, because first and foremost, I am a collector. But for the time being, I wish to only sell.

Shipping is on me.
Everything is loose, everything is in good condition. Assume everything to be missing capture gear or collector cards. I will let you know if any of those are included.

Check out the link for full inventory (unless otherwise stated by me)

FOR FORUM MEMBERS: If you PM me directly here, you will save 10% from the store's price!

I am in the USA. If you wish to arrange an international order, let me know where you live and I'll get back to you within 24-40 hours.

If you are a customizer, let me know what you want and you will get perks (50% off to free depending on your order)

EmperorDinobot

TLW Carnotaurus missing all x2
JP Carnotaurus missing all x2

complete cast of humans, ask me what I got and I'll tell ya.

Net trapper, missing net and dino damage part.

Jp Triceratops x2 missing flesh piece, one has tail tip bitten off, otherwise in good condition, $25.30

Command Compound, missing most parts, comes with gate, net launcher, top and dino damage pieces. $40.30

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Grey Batrachotomus by Bullyland, used in ok condition.

EmperorDinobot

Ton of new dinosaurs on my ebay. Go check em out!

EmperorDinobot

I have more than 400 items now.

IF you see anything you need, please contact me about it HERE, so that I don't have to pay those filthy fees.

DinoToyForum

Wow, you have a whole store's worth of JP stuff for sale  :o

EmperorDinobot

Dr Admin: Yeah, this is the biggest second-hand JP toy sales operation on the planet as far as I am concerned. This goes to pay for my expenses, to pay for school and to help out in charitable organizations, like buying food for the ASPSU student pantry at my school.

My parents are getting mad because the house is filling up with merch due to slow sales and too many lucky finds. So buy buy buy!!!!!

Though for members of forums that I post this at I ask to pm me with a list or with a link to the item you want to buy so that I don't have to pay fees on ebay, plus you get much better service and don't have to pay that .70 I put on every toy. That goes for shipping increases and insertion fees (about.30)

Blade-of-the-Moon

The best I can do is take more chinasaurs off your hands. I couldn't resell the JP pieces here in our giftshop and make anything really. My most expensive item is 20.00 lol

EmperorDinobot

I get Chinasaurs, though not as often. Next time I've reunited 10+ I'll let you know.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 10, 2014, 01:47:27 AM
I get Chinasaurs, though not as often. Next time I've reunited 10+ I'll let you know.

Cool. Just looking to help us both. :)

EmperorDinobot

Either way I'm not buying any more merch for a while. I need to sell, sell SELL!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 10, 2014, 10:17:28 AM
Either way I'm not buying any more merch for a while. I need to sell, sell SELL!!!

Hmm..maybe you could box and label each item/set and rent a storage unit ? Use it like a mini-warehouse for your inventory ?

EmperorDinobot

I lied. I found a JP Carnotaurus and much more. They haven't been posted. I won't post them till Friday night.

amargasaurus cazaui

One possible idea might be lower some of the prices to something more appealing to more buyers. Generally the price of something is what it will sell for today, so you can view finished sales for the same items often and see a realistic asking price for things. Another trick that works well for ebay is batching....group some things as lots so that you can charge a little less, plus shipping saves the buyer money because they can now get a group of things they might wish for one bid price and shipping cost. At some point it becomes a matter of determining if you are wanting to hoard toys and not really sell them or price them effectively to generate movement at a constant level. Finding a happy medium between profit and aggressive marketing can be tough but sure makes a huge difference.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

CityRaptor

I agree with amargasaurus on this one.

Also, no offense Emperor, but a lot of those prices seem to be rather high. Some of those can be bought new for just few bucks more. And I don't think that you should charge so much for junkers.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

I noticed quite a few items on ebay from your page that say "Rare" or "Super Rare." Out of curiosity,  how many of these are actually rare? Some of those labeled don't seem rare at all... ???
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on March 11, 2014, 03:36:15 PM
I noticed quite a few items on ebay from your page that say "Rare" or "Super Rare." Out of curiosity,  how many of these are actually rare? Some of those labeled don't seem rare at all... ???

That can be a good business method to get attention to your listing while people are scrolling..done it myself sometimes.   Another thing is thanks to places like ebay and the internet rarity has taken a big hit. I recall the first JP Carnotaurus bringing 350.00 or more sometimes years ago..now you might 50.00 or so out of it.  After collectors are sated that wanted them your market dries up. :/

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 11, 2014, 06:17:38 PM
Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on March 11, 2014, 03:36:15 PM

That can be a good business method to get attention to your listing while people are scrolling..done it myself sometimes.   Another thing is thanks to places like ebay and the internet rarity has taken a big hit. I recall the first JP Carnotaurus bringing 350.00 or more sometimes years ago..now you might 50.00 or so out of it.  After collectors are sated that wanted them your market dries up. :/
Makes sense.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

EmperorDinobot

I completely agree.

But believe it or not, nothing has been unsold...except for that Ann Coulter doll. Seriously? Someone out there must want her.

Don't forget there's free shipping. This especially benefits those who buy many dinosaurs. The rarity thing is just another advertising tool. Can't deny that some stuff is rarer than others. I'm going to clean up all of these submissions come spring break in a week or so as well as start a site outside of ebay with far fairer prices, once again free shipping, better pictures and more.

Either way, this enterprise has been extremely successful, and I can now pay for my own stuff including school and I can pour some of that nectar into the charitable organizations I am a part of. I've started a food drive for the ASPSU student pantry, and I donate monthly to my adopted theatre group. "Adopted" because I haven't had the time to audition or act with them in a while, but I still go to performances and leave checks.

Yay for growing up (sane)!

PS: I had 10 Carnotaurs between TLW/JPs2. All of them sold very quickly above $80 last year. The final three Carnos have taken quite a bit of time, so watch for price reductions. The s2 Carnotaur I'm selling IS FROM MY OWN COLLECTION and I listed it during harder times. I might take it off the list unless someone buys it before spring break. I'm selling it because it belonged to a friend who turned bitter enemies with me IRL, and I'd rather spend $300+ on a MiB Carnotaurus at some point anyways. Don't want that bad blood on my park, where you can see...and touch!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: