You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Seijun's Sale Thread - More white invictas added, May 15

Started by Seijun, April 29, 2012, 10:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seijun

Updated February 17, 2013 (scroll to bottom to see my want list)
If you would like to contact me regarding any of these things, I prefer email (mine is [email protected])

FOR SALE (or trade)

Most prices are flexible.
Buyer pays shipping.
International buyers welcome.
Items that are crossed/marked out are sold.

White Invicta Triceratops, Pteranodon and Trex:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&item=300893446960&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=durkriswen&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1&_nkw=invicta&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Blue-ish colored Invicta Cetiosaurus, heavy playwear, lots of scrapes and scuffs - $8

UHA Collect Club figures, all mint - about $25 - $60 each?

Kaiyodo series 5 dinotales figures, all mint or near mint - about $15 - $25 each

Misc Kaiyodo dinotales figures, all mint - $4.50 to $8 each

JP3 Trex in box, figure is mint and working but box is very worn - $20
JP3 Trex loose, figures both work and only have a little paint wear on the claw tips - $10 each
JP2 Velociraptor, has some very small rub marks on the claw tips - $5

Dino Riders Brontosaurus with warped back leg, some playwear - $40

Dino Riders Monoclonius, very good condition with only a few small paint rubs on the horn - $8
Dino Riders Styracosaurus, very good condition with only a few small paint rubs on the horns, but the entire figure has a weird almost sticky feeling - $5
Dino Riders Smilodon, has a lot of small paint rubs - make an offer

X-Plus V-Rex (he has spent some time out of his box so he might be a little dusty; he has never been assembled because its bloody hard to do) - $50

Original Safari Brachiosaurus, a few small paint rubs. Tag included - $25

Old Carnegie Smilodon, a few small paint rubs (was played with in the past but very well-cared for) - $18

Carnegie and Safari herbivores, some used but most in very good or like new condition - about $3-$7 each

Carnegie and Safari carnivores, some used but most in very good or like new condition - about $3-$10 each

Misc Bullyland mammals, most mint or near mint, except for the Chalicotherium.
All are "originals", not the re-releases, except for the Andrewsarchus.

Some nice older figures..
Marx cavemen set of 6, mint in original bag - $17
ELM "Prehistoric Monsters" Trachodons - $15 for mint one, $10 for one with missing tail tip
Carnegie Allosaurus in older hand-painted style, very used with numerous paint rubs - $8

Invicta painted Plesiosaurus with tag, numerous paint rubs - $17
Papo green Running rex with tags, has a few small paint rubs and jaw doesnt like to stay closed - $15

WANT LIST

Battats: (would prefer mint items)
-Tyrannosaurus v1 or 2
-Battat mini utahraptor*** & triceratops***
-Dilophosaurus v2
-Diplodocus

Dino Riders: (prefer loose, near-mint items; also, the eyes MUST be clean and in good condition)
-Kentrosaurus
-Giant sloth (DR version, not Smithsonian)**
-Wooly Mammoth***
-Styracosaurus (DR version)

Invicta:
-Mammoth (mint)
-Pterodactyl (mint)
-Iguanodon (mint)
-Any oddly colored unpainted invicta (can be non-mint)
-Painted invictas (can me non-mint)

WWD: (can be non-mint)
-Liopleurodon
-Postosuchus

Dinowaurs: (prefer mint items)
Allosaurus***
Majungasaurus
Spinosaurus
Styracosaurus
Titanosaurus
Tarbosaurus bataar

I will trade any of these Dinowaurs for the ones I still need:
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/Seijun/For%20Sale/2-17-13/P1020190_zps9d146028.jpg

Disney: (can be non-mint)
-Disney Carnotaurus mask
-Any other interesting Disney Dinosaur merchandise

Carnegie: (prefer mint items with tags)
-Albertosaurus
-Apatosaurus in original grey/gold***
-Any other carnegies in the original grey/gold or grey/orange colors*
-Brachiosaurus (original mold ver) in light green
-Diplodocus, original mold version
-Grey/red spinosaurus
-Styracosaurus

Safari: (prefer mint items with tags)
-Styracosaurus
-Most baby dinos in new paint versions

Kaiyodo Dinotales: (must be mint)
-Axelrodichthys
-Psychopyge
-Liopleurodon
-Mammuthus primigenius
-Pachydiscus
-Iguanodon
-Australopithecus boisei
-Pteraspis
-Tanystropheus
-Struthiomimus
-Almost all series 4
-Most of series 6

Dinosaur Expo: (prefer mint items)
-Fukuisaurus*
-Fukuiraptor*
-Microraptor**
-Study Room Apatosaurus**
-Study Room Trex*
-Sue*
-"Dawn of the Dinosaurs" series**

"Vintage" wants: (prefer mint items)
Tsukuda Parasaurolophus***, Allosaurus*** & Elasmosaurus***
Timpo Stegosaurus*** and dark green Brontosaurus
Painted Timpos
Cherilea Dimetrodon***, Triceratops*, and Diplodocus*
Alva metal figures
SRG metal figures (large versions)
La Brea Tar Pits (Wm Otto) metal figures
Marx Flintstone Hunting Party dinos
-Nabisco
-Ajax
-Tootsie toys (hollow sandbox figures)
-Sinclair mold-a-rama figures
-Sinclair Tyrannosaurus, version with teeth***
-Jecsan***

Other wants: (prefer mint items)
-Bullyland Batrachotomus*
-Bullyland Dire Wolf***
-Schleich Desmatosuchus
-Schleich Shonisaurus
-Kinto Favorite soft model Deinonychus, second color variation (the one that isn't solid brown)
-Kinto Favorite soft models in white
-Finished Kaiyodo vinyls
-Toyway Corythosaurus
-PV large whales and dolphins*
-PV large prehistoric mammals*
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

cube5

Why do you want to keep the tag?

Seijun

Because I don't think the second acro I am getting has one.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Seijun

This guy is now on ebay. If you are interested in buying him, please email me first ( [email protected] )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300715808555

Seijun

I am converting this thread into a general sales thread for myself.  Please see the first post for newly added items.

amargasaurus cazaui

I must have missed out. The main figure in my wish list is the invicta painted Mamenchisaurus. If you see someone selling one, please send them my way. I seriously want one for myself. thanks
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Seijun

Mine was not in good condition, but the person who has purchased it has yet to pay or respond to me about payment, so you may still have a chance.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Seijun on May 31, 2012, 04:33:35 AM
Mine was not in good condition, but the person who has purchased it has yet to pay or respond to me about payment, so you may still have a chance.
If it falls through or doesnt move, might i see a picture to see if it would meet my own standards to collect? I would sure like to at least see it.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Seijun

amargasaurus cazaui

The dinosaur would meet my needs at the price he realized at open sale, provided your buyer does not carry through. I might also consider that WWD allosaurus if we wind up working something out

Seijun

amargasaurus cazaui

Was the dinosaur placed up for sale again? Perhaps I dont understand. I went and looked and saw nothing showing for sale under your name....

Seijun

I had not relisted him on ebay yet (was just getting ready to). Do you still want him? I emailed you about it but never got a response. The wwd allosaurus is still here also if you are interested.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Seijun on June 14, 2012, 01:18:48 AM
I had not relisted him on ebay yet (was just getting ready to). Do you still want him? I emailed you about it but never got a response. The wwd allosaurus is still here also if you are interested.
I checked for the emai and do not see it, but it is not an issue. I would suggest a private message, I am still interested for certain. thanks

Seijun

Libraraptor

shadowarceus

Excuse me seijun... Do you keep the green kaiyodo tyrano sticker?? If you have it We may have a deal...

Seijun

I have one green kaiyodo trex left, and I do have all the little papers that came in his packaging, if that is what you mean.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: