You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Seijun's Sale Thread - More white invictas added, May 15

Started by Seijun, April 29, 2012, 10:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowarceus

Hi I'm the one who pm you... this is the green kaiyodo I want... :D with the papers...

[attachment msg=14969][/attachment]

Seijun

I have added Dinowaurs to my want list. Here are the ones I am missing:
Allosaurus
Baryonyx
Majungasaurus
Spinosaurus
Styracosaurus
Titanosaurus
Tarbosaurus bataar

I do have a spare Dinowaurs Camarasaurus.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Seijun

*bump*

I have updated my for sale and wanted lists. I have a boxed Battat Edmontonia and Pachycephalosaurus for sale/trade, and I have several Dnowaurs figures that I would like to trade for the Dinowaurs I still need (in particular, the allosaurus!).
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Paleo & Fish Collector

Takama

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on February 18, 2013, 09:37:38 PM
I want a Yujin Kimberella please some one!!!

Its best that you start a new topic asking for one. What you see for sale in Peoples Threads is what they have.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on February 18, 2013, 09:37:38 PM
I want a Yujin Kimberella please some one!!!
Stop spamming people's threads with requests, it's annoying.

Seijun

I found some more things to add to my sale/trade list. A white invicta tric, a safari DOC theri with box, some kaiyodos, JP figures, and a blue invicta cetiosaurus.

Seijun

Added two more battats: a loose pachy and a mini tric.

EDIT: also added some bully mammals.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Anything on my page you would like in trade for the Marx Krono and the most " mint " Carnegie Ankylo you have ?  Mine took a dive recently and rubbed the paint off his head.. lol

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 24, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
Anything on my page you would like in trade for the Marx Krono and the most " mint " Carnegie Ankylo you have ?  Mine took a dive recently and rubbed the paint off his head.. lol

I hate it when that happens

Seijun

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Seijun on February 25, 2013, 12:41:00 AM
I'm so glad I have carpet...

Hard floors are so much easier to clean..but darn if they're hard on falling objects.. lol 

Seijun

I have added Kaiyodo dinotales, UHA collect club, and Dinosaur Expo figures for sale or trade.
I have also updated my want list. In particular I am trying to complete my dinosaur expo collection. 

Paleo & Fish Collector

I sent you 2 emails (business ones!). *orthocone*

Seijun

EmperorDinobot

Can you take more pictures of the old Carnegie Allosaurus? the old old version.
I've always wanted one.

Seijun

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.