News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2016: Step 2

Started by anchry6, January 04, 2015, 10:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What dinosaurs would you like to see Papo makes next year?

Ceratosaurus
11 (32.4%)
Gallimimus
8 (23.5%)
Giganotosaurus
10 (29.4%)
Iguanodon
5 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 10:57:07 PM

anchry6

This is the second step.
You have until January 16th (included) to vote. The first two dinosaurs win and exceed the second step.
You have only one vote but you can change your vote.
Good vote at all ...  ;)

:D

tanystropheus

I want to select Giganotosaurus, but I'm worried that Papo made one. I don't want to vote for a model that has already been approved for consideration, lol.

Manatee

I voted. I agree with tanystropheus in that a Giganotosaurus is probably planned or in some phase of production already, so I didn't vote for it.

triceratops83

No Ceratopsians so it's Gallimimus for me!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Arul

I vote gallimimus, that dinosaur have a unique posture hehehe

Concavenator

I voted for Giganotosaurus.It might be in the design stage already or whatever,but it'd make a badass model.
Papo's mini models tend to be based in the larger figures,so if that's a sneak peek of the upcoming (or not) Giganotosaurus,so far,it's looking brilliant.Seems that no pronated hands at least.It'd need a bigger head in my opinion.Another thing about Giganotosaurus is that it won't appear in JW  ;D So it won't  have that horrible JP look,at least.I'd like a Ceratosaurus too,but it could be  based on JP,and the one that apperated there was pretty bad,I think.Gallimimus would be featherless,of course,because it's Papo!And Iguanodon,well...Not my favorite dinosaur.There are (again,in my opinion) much more interesting hadrosaurs,like Lurdusaurus,but Papo wouldn't go make one because it's a neglected dinosaur.
Also,everybody seems so positive about Papo making a Giganotosaurus! I think we should vote it,because,now that the possibilities of that happening are big,we should make sure that we'll have one for sure due to our suggestions.Of course,vote the ones you want though.Just my opinion.

ladyferry

Am I the only one who voted for an Iguanadon???

DinoLord

Personally I would love to see a Ceratosaurus with lots of pointy bits, but with Jurassic World coming out this year Gallimimus is very likely.

Megalosaurus

I'd love to see a Papo Ceratosaurus. Its one of my fav. Dinosaurs.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

tanystropheus

Quote from: Concavenator on January 05, 2015, 09:27:51 AMGallimimus would be featherless,of course,because it's Papo!

The Papo Archaeopteryx would like a word with you, lol.  :D

Actually, I would like a Jurassic World version of Gallimimus. I voted for Gallimimus.

sauroid

i voted for Giganotosaurus. Ceratosaurus would be my second choice. there's a good chance that Papo would put out both anyway.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Meso-Cenozoic

I'm a bit stuck. I want a Giga to hang out with the other two biggies (Spino & Rex), but I'd also want a Cerato to hang with Al and Stego.

Since the first two dinos win anyway, couldn't you change the votes per person to two? ;)

If it ends up that we won't get the Giga till 2016 (which I think is a good possibility, because the Apato will be big), then I think the chances are slim for a Cerato that same year. They usually don't do two different theropods in the same year. Right?

suspsy

Let's go, Iguanodon, let's go!!!

Boring schmoring. It was the second dinosaur to be named and one of the three genera used to establish Dinosauria. It was garnering public interest in the natural sciences and exciting children decades before Tyrannosaurus rex came onto the scene. It helped inspire Godzilla. It starred in a Disney film (and still features prominently at Disney World's Animal Kingdom). And it has those awesome thumb spikes for gouging attackers.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Megalosaurus

Quote from: ARUL on January 05, 2015, 06:38:33 AM
I vote gallimimus, that dinosaur have a unique posture hehehe
Actually Gallimimus has a lot of chance of being produced by Papo. In fact all species featured in the JW movie will have a great chance.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Neon-Allo

Paul can make any dinosaur look nasty and ferocious. Ceratosaurus who is already nasty and ferocious would look great!

Manatee

Quote from: Neon-Allo on January 07, 2015, 12:10:28 AM
Paul can make any dinosaur look nasty and ferocious. Ceratosaurus who is already nasty and ferocious would look great!
Who's Paul?

Derek.McManus

I would quite like to see an Iguanadon.

anchry6

Last possibilities to vote!!

anchry6

I wonder why you cannot change your vote as I had requested ..

Dobber

I would vote for Giganotosaurus but I see no option to vote only "view votes" and I'm not in there.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: