News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur-Like Humanoid Action Figures + Futuristic Velociraptor Hologram

Started by JoeCamaro, March 22, 2015, 03:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeCamaro

Hello ladies & gentlemen, sauropods & cerapods

I have to admit I am really enjoying toy photography, with a special interest in dinosaur toy photography. I have already posted a couple pictures in a post in the Diorama section of the forum. You can check it out here Where we are going we don't need roads: Back to the Cretaceous

I work in a call center and the division I work in does not receive many calls, so I have a lot of time to think about new pictures I want to take. More than taking picture of dinosaurs in the wild, I am looking to come up with more Sci-Fi kind of pictures, mixing dinosaurs with present or future scenes, creating alternate universes and stuff like that.

That is why I am looking to buy Dinosaur-Like Humaniod action figures like the one below.

This one is a Jackal from the Halo video game universe.

Obviously it is not a dinosaur, but in my opinion it looks like it has features that could be, in a crazy mind like mine, traits of an evolved race of dinosaurs.

Here is my most recent toy picture so you know what I am looking to do.

The Jackal and the Velociraptor were photographed against a green backdrop which was later removed in photoshop. A new background and the hologram effects were later added in photoshop.

Do you know any other action figures that resemble dinosaurs in any way? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JoeCamaro

Blade-of-the-Moon

There are quite a few lizard men out there. Safari carried a lizard/alien creature years ago. The Spiderman toy line has The Lizard in various forms.  There might be a figure of the Voth, a dinosaur species that evolved from hadrosaurs in the Star Trek universe. Four Horsmen Toys are releasing a humanoid Archeopteryx figure they showed at Toy Fair this year.  There are evolved ceratopsians in TMNT. I'm certain there are even more.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Lambeoraptor

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.