News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Jose's Collection (pictures updated on the *THIRD* page)

Started by Jose S.M., July 02, 2016, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs thanks! I think the small sauropod you are referring to is one of my self made sculpts, an Europasaurus!

avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus yeah  you are absolutely right. Things have changed since though. I moved to a new apartment and I haven't been able to get all the figures from my previous house yet and the ones I have now here share their space with some books. I should take some photos of the new display now that I think about it.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Jose S.M. on April 13, 2022, 05:12:31 AM
avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs thanks! I think the small sauropod you are referring to is one of my self made sculpts, an Europasaurus!

Ah yes, I found it in your sculpts thread. You create and paint very good looking models! A well done and neat looking little sauropod :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.