Author Topic: Beautiful Dinosaur mix  (Read 342150 times)

postsaurischian

• Cretaceous survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Guanlong
  • v.1 status and posts: 1442
Re: Beautiful Dinosaur mix
« Reply #2180 on: October 25, 2020, 02:37:38 PM »

:)  Protocasts 1:40 Pinacosaurus by Clayton Hildebrand @Kayakasaurus

I love the scientific accurate beauty and the wonderful details on such a relatively small model.

This page is from 'The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs' © 2010 by Gregory S. Paul

Shonisaurus

• Ultimate survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: October 25, 2020, 02:49:20 PM »
Beauty of figure! This pinacosaurus is ideal for a tall collection. Magnificent scientific figure.

ceratopsian

• Permian survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: October 25, 2020, 03:37:33 PM »
It’s an impressive little figure.  Pretty well perfection in my eyes.

postsaurischian

• Cretaceous survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Guanlong
  • v.1 status and posts: 1442
« Reply #2183 on: October 25, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »
 :)  Thank you for the comments!

The Pinacosaurus is my favourite piece by Kayakasaurus so far.
 He's always been good and keeps getting better and better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^

~ •    W-Dragon 1:35 Giraffatitan brancai (originally sculpted by Wan Long Tang)    • ~
                                                     with thanks to @Dan who got it for me from China for the best price
           Being a huge Brachiosaurus fan I've been waiting a long time for this brachiosaurid. It's the perfect figure for my 1:35 collection.
                    Right size, wonderful material (seems like a mixture of resin & plastic) and I love Wan Long Tang's sculpting style.
                                           It will take the place of the Bob Morales model. It just fits better in the collection.
         The Giraffatitan matches perfectly the quality of the Allosaurus. Both models / figures are unrivaled in their category (for my tastes).
                                      Now I'm waiting for the Giganotosaurus and dreaming of a 1:35 Stegosaurus by W-Dragon.

v   next to Bob Morales' model, originally published by Dragon Attack   v

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 09:16:53 PM by postsaurischian »

Shonisaurus

• Ultimate survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: October 25, 2020, 08:28:08 PM »
Lovely Giraffatitan from W-Dragon. That figure is much more beautiful to see in person than to see it in photography, as happens with the vast majority of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of any brand. By the way, that sauropod that accompanies the giraffatitan, what company does it belong to? Is very pretty. Is it another giraffatitan?

Halichoeres

• Social media team
  • Ultimate survivor
  • Ichthyologist, illustrator, urbanist
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Brembodus
« Reply #2185 on: October 25, 2020, 08:32:47 PM »
@Shonisaurus the information is right in the post: it's a model kit sculpted by Bob Morales for Dragon Attack Studios.

Nice photos as always!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 08:41:34 PM by Halichoeres »
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0

My trade/sale/wishlist thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3299.0

Sometimes I draw pictures: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4856.0

Shonisaurus

• Ultimate survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: October 25, 2020, 08:34:51 PM »
@Shonisaurus the information is right in the post: it's a model kit sculpted by Bob Morales for Dragon Attack Studios.

Ah! I hadn't noticed. Thanks Halichoeres.