News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: Bokisaurus on November 22, 2015, 06:18:41 PM
Good idea :)
I have so many comparison shot, but here are a few of my favorites, hope this helps ;)

;D ;D Sorry Boki, I can´t help but thinking these Brachiosaurs from pic1 each stand in front of an urinal, comparing. Anatomically impossible, but it simply looks too funny ;D

suspsy

The CollectA Guidraco absolutely murders the Schleich Apatosaurus. Or any other Schleich product.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Bokisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on November 22, 2015, 07:47:00 PM
@ Bokisaurus:  since V1 Forum I always looked at your collection with great admiration; it's really wonderful  :o
Aww, thank you :)
I'm a big fan of your photography.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 22, 2015, 09:10:13 PM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on November 22, 2015, 06:18:41 PM
Good idea :)
I have so many comparison shot, but here are a few of my favorites, hope this helps ;)

;D ;D Sorry Boki, I can´t help but thinking these Brachiosaurs from pic1 each stand in front of an urinal, comparing. Anatomically impossible, but it simply looks too funny ;D

LOL! ;D Now that you mentioned it, yes, I can see that now! ^-^

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Megalosaurus

Thank you to all the contributors.

May someone compare dead triceratops by CollectA to Fallen Queen by REBOR please?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

PaleoMatt

Libraraptor

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on November 22, 2015, 07:47:00 PM
@ Bokisaurus:  since V1 Forum I always looked at your collection with great admiration; it's really wonderful  :o

Agreed!

Viking Spawn

Cool thread.

King meets a King. 

Saurox

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Saurox

Thank you very much!

Dinomike

I really like the pic with Rebor's Acro and Papo's Dimetrodon. They look awesome together! I guess it's thr color scheme.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Saurox

I'm desperate to get Rebor's Acro, I'm still not sure about some of the other ones (I need to see them close up) but the Acrocanthosaurus is an exquisite model

Roselaar

Hhmm, that Rebor Acrocanthosaurus is smaller than I thought it was.

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

PaleoMatt

Blade-of-the-Moon

Removed threads with eBay auctions. We already have a thread exactly for that purpose if you wish to post in it.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Megalosaurus on November 24, 2015, 04:46:14 PM
Thank you to all the contributors.

May someone compare dead triceratops by CollectA to Fallen Queen by REBOR please?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.