News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

GR Toys/Musee Studios - New For 2020

Started by Over9K, September 26, 2020, 05:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Musee Studios, previously known for resin kits of dinosaurs, pterosaurs and Pliocene mammals is releasing a vinyl "finished model" of Spinosaurus aegypticus, in the next few weeks. The figure features an articulated jaw, and is available in two colorways, Green and Orange. This is a collaboration with GR Toys, and I haven't heard if they intend to produce more figures in the collaboration.

Pre-Odering at Dan's Dinosaurs, and LanaTime where you find them.

... the release is close...

Over9K

Got the alert that my GR/Musee Spinosaurus, ordered through Dan's Dinosaurs, has shipped, with tracking originating in Virginia... might have it early/middle next week?

SenSx

I think this is my favorite (currently) scientifically accurate Spino, gonna have to get the green one probably.

Shonisaurus

The most realistic is the green spinosaurus GR Toys but without a doubt the most beautiful in terms of paint details is the orange one.

Over9K

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 28, 2020, 11:24:04 PM
The most realistic is the green spinosaurus GR Toys but without a doubt the most beautiful in terms of paint details is the orange one.

Not a fan of the sperm on the sail on the orange one myself.  ;D

Syndicate Bias

How does one order the Musee Giganotosaurus? I'm interested in it

Over9K

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on October 29, 2020, 02:09:30 AM
How does one order the Musee Giganotosaurus? I'm interested in it

I got mine through Dan's Dinosaurs.

Normally, stuff ordered through Dan's is drop shipped, from the manufacturer or overseas distributor... however, this shipped from Virginia. Once I got the alert that it had been shipped, it was in my hands three days later.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I misread you... I thought you were asking about the Spinosaurus. Good luck on your search for the Musee Giganotosaurus... it seems to be out of stock most places...

Andreioli

Shonisaurus

Interesting news, I'm sure it will be on par with genius with other scientific giganotosaurus and I hope it is even equal in size to its counterpart, in this one from Nanmu Studio.

We are being inundated with giganotosaurus and spinosaurus from toy dinosaur brands.

KeU

The folks in the Chinese forums are saying Carcharodontosaurus.

MLMjp

Please be a Carcharodontosaurus.

We already have enough Gigas (and very good ones, for the most part), meanwhile we only have a small Safari figure and a "big booty" one from Collecta.

Syndicate Bias

Please be another Giga. I need a whole army

Shonisaurus

I honestly prefer a carcharodontosaurus to a giganotosaurus. I only have as a representation of that African theropod the versions of Safari and Collecta, we honestly need one more version of one of the largest carnivorous theropods on the African continent.

Halichoeres

A new Carcharodontosaurus might be interesting. The Dino Hazard version is on the way, but it's going to be enormous. If this is similarly good but smaller, it might be the one for me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

I agree. I hope it is another Carcharodontasaurus. Far too few figures out there on one of the largest theropods.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Carnoking

Paleofiguras on facebook referred to it as an upcoming carcharodontosaurus

Shonisaurus

Great! I prefer a carcharodontosaurus to replace or keep company with my Collecta carcharodontosaurus.

Flaffy

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.