News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Strepsodus’s Wishlist

Started by Strepsodus, December 30, 2021, 10:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strepsodus

I'm going to add more later, but really most of my wants are mass produced stuff like Collectas or Safaris I need to get, so here's one that I need that I haven't gotten much luck and finding.

Tedco Ouranosaurus and Pterodaustro set

Halichoeres

S @Strepsodus that's a bummer, this set was available on Tedco's site only a few years ago. However, they were only the distributors, so you might have a bit better luck if you also search for Happy Kin, Xidi (the English and Chinese names for the company that made them), Kid Galaxy, or Lontic (two other North American distributors that have wholesaled them).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Strepsodus on December 30, 2021, 10:44:54 PMI'm going to add more later, but really most of my wants are mass produced stuff like Collectas or Safaris I need to get, so here's one that I need that I haven't gotten much luck and finding.

Tedco Ouranosaurus and Pterodaustro set

I have several Carnegies I wish to sell.
Allosaurus 3rd ver (the one everyone has)
Pteranodon
Protoceratops
Spinosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

I have a Battat DanLoRusso collection Amargasaurus, too.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.