News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sanctum Archaic Stories 2022

Started by The Darknix, February 05, 2022, 05:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Darknix

Hi fellas im glad to talk you abou the figure we have been working since 2021, this being Ibada the Giraffatitan brancai, we have been checking all the data around Giraffatitan brancai and its relatives to give you the best model in the market, this figure will be 46 cm in height and 64 cm in length. Right know we have been talking with paleontologists like Tracey Ford, Scott Hartman, Asier Larramendi, Kenneth Carpenter, Jim Kirkland, Héctor Rivera Sylva, Claudio de León, Claudia Serrano and more and some experts like Ruben Molina, Andrey Atuchin, Sante Mazzei, Christopher Dipiazza,Daniel Barrera, Adolfo Rangel and many many more. I really want to bring you the best representations of this prehistoric creatures with sizes and also as detail as possible, we start with something really big but with this we will do more specimens.

We currently have a prototype which is being worked on to bring you the final look of the Giraffatitan, the piece by its size is divided into 16 sections 7 being the body which will be connected, we have searched for the best paint available to make it look the best possible , we hope that the figure is to your liking both in the detail of sculpting and scientific precision.
They have worked hard to give them the best, the price of the figure together with its accessory being a 1.8 m scale person, its information card and the box is 250 USD, discounts can be obtained by supporting the Patreon where you can see the illustrations, advances among other advances.

We have plenty ideas of new species to do, like Tyrannotitan chubutensis, Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum, Carnotaurus sastrei, Palaeoloxodon namadicus among others.

To see more progress, information and work you can visit us here.
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SanctumArchaicStories
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDarknix

TheDarknix

Duna

A brachiosaurus giraffatitan in an accurate figure would be wonderful, as there are not many done and in that size ...  ^-^

Pliosaurking

That giraffatitan looks fantastic!
Can't wait till this one's released

The Darknix

Quote from: Pliosaurking on February 06, 2022, 01:32:15 AM
Thank you i hope soon we can print it completly if we are succesfull in the Patreon we will do more in the future, including more fauna from the Paleozoic and Cenozoic.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Quote from: Pliosaurking on February 06, 2022, 01:32:15 AM
Thank you very much i hope you like it when its finish, in our Patreon you will se this species and more we have been working.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

We have been working more than 3 months in this representation of Tyrannosaurus imperator or rex, we still waiting to see if this specimen who´s Sue its a new species but you can see here the little update

What do you think?? Tomorrow we will see new species we are working on.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Quote from: Duna on February 05, 2022, 10:16:38 PM
A brachiosaurus giraffatitan in an accurate figure would be wonderful, as there are not many done and in that size ...  ^-^
Thank you soon we will have more updates of Giraffatitan, Tyannosaurus and more
TheDarknix

The Darknix

New Species Yinlong downsi coming soon.
TheDarknix

Faelrin

Yinlong is an awesome choice. Very much neglected on the market right now.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

The Darknix

Quote from: Faelrin on March 27, 2022, 02:05:57 AM
Yinlong is an awesome choice. Very much neglected on the market right now.
Its almost done we have been making a skeletal from 0 to make the best reconstruction, the paleontologist Tracey Ford with Andrey Atuchin and Rubén Molina help us to have more data and do it as accurate as possible. Soon we will have more info about this species and also about new species.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

New species 2: Guanlong wucaii its coming soon to be as close as possible to the Yinlong downsi.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Giraffatitan brancai Update March 2022.
Here you can see the full tail, the half of the back leg and the human at scale of Ibada the Giraffatitan brancai 1/33 scale from Sanctum Archaic Stories compared with Wilson from PNSO, we hope soon have more info of this otstanding fella, the measures will be 9 cm width, 46 cm in height and 64 cm in length. If you have any question please let us know. Soon more updates will be available in our Patreon.

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/SanctumArchaicStories
TheDarknix

The Darknix

Here we have the Yinlong downsi figure update, we have been working this 3 months to do a scientific accurate version of this tiny dinosaur from China, i would like to thank all the team who have help to reconstruct this ceratopsia. I would also like to know your opinion.
We hope the presale to be available before May in our Patreon this figure will be 5.5 cm in length and 0.8 cm in width, if you want to know more and want to support us we will leave you our Patreon Link.
Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/SanctumArchaicStories

TheDarknix

The Darknix

We have now the Yinlong downsi figure in 1/33 scale printed, the pack of this tiny animal will include this.

1-Male Yinlong
1-Female Yinlong
1-Human as scale reference.
1-Exclusive Yinlong badge.

We are missing the painture but we hope soon to have it ready to release the presale.

I would like your opinion.

If we sell a good amount of Yinlong downsi, the next spcies we willl release are Tyrannosaurus imperator advised by Scott Hartman,Tracey Ford, Andrey Atuchin and Rubén Molina and the Giraffatitan brancai 1/33 advised by Asier Larramendi, Rubén Molina, Tracey Ford and Andrey Auchin.

Here you can see the size difference between them, all the pieces of big animals we will do it in 1/33 scale.
TheDarknix

The Darknix

We have a new update on Giraffatitan brancai, being almost print this species will be unite before its painted and with that we will fill the lines of this amazing piece, i hope you like the result, the first figure its gonna be the Yinlong downsi with this campaing we want to buy more printers to do the massive job that is printing this 46 cm tall and 64 cm long figure, i would like to know your opinion.

TheDarknix

The Darknix

New Entering Species: Tyrannosaurus rex "Osborn"
Being the largest theropod known in mass, this magnificent species will soon be roaming and stalking your collections, Osborn is a highly temperamental, territorial and aggressive animal, making him one of the greatest threats on the Sanctum.
Here I leave you with some photos.
I would love to know your opinion.

TheDarknix

The Darknix

And also the Giraffatitan brancai has been work by Raul Ramos to give it an upgrade, an articulated jaw, also make less cuts into the figure so it can look even better for you.
If you have any question let us know.

TheDarknix

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Pliosaurking

Both figures look great!
Do you know when they will be available?

The Darknix

Quote from: Pliosaurking on August 16, 2022, 06:12:01 PMBoth figures look great!
Do you know when they will be available?

Because we arent a big brand, and we take so serious being accurate we go slowly but surely, i think in September we will have the Yinlong preorder and one month after Yinlong, we may have Giraffatitan or Tyrannosaurus, i will be sharing this data in our Patreon and also in our social media.
TheDarknix

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: