News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

EmperorDinobot

I am only going to buy that because I am a Jurassic completist. I think that the best Gallimimus mattel has done in terms of colors are the pure Legacy one with the kicking action, and the Battle Damaged one. 

Nevertheless, thanks for the review, avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi . The figure would have been fine without the (redacted) teeth.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Fembrogon

Congratulations on your first review, avatar_Pliosaurking @Pliosaurking! That was a good read, and I enjoyed the comparison photo gallery very much.

Libraraptor

Pliosaurking

EmperorDinobot

Great review. Truly a legendary creature. Good thing my birthday is coming up.

indohyus

Random grab, see how it goes, the Sand dig surprise by Jurassic World Dominion.

http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/09/11/sand-dig-surprise-jurassic-world-dominion-by-mattel/

suspsy

suspsy

My 250th review will be posted tomorrow around this time.

GiganotosaurusFan

Gosh, avatar_suspsy @suspsy, that's a LOT of reviews! I hope I can do that many reviews in my life!
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

SidB

Quote from: suspsy on September 14, 2022, 01:00:29 AMMy 250th review will be posted tomorrow around this time.
I'm hoping that it's the new CollectA Triceratops.

suspsy

SidB

Quote from: suspsy on September 15, 2022, 12:59:46 AMAnd here it is, Review #250! Meet Donnybrook:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/09/14/triceratops-2022deluxe-by-collecta/
Good, just what I'd been hoping for. Congratulations, BTW, on your 250th.

EmperorDinobot

What long horns you have, Mr. Donnybrook!

suspsy

Gwangi

EmperorDinobot

Great review avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi . I'm going to wait until that figure is on clearance. It is entirely too common in my area, as is the HC T.rex. I hear many of them have QC issues, too, and shame about the wrists.

suspsy

Fembrogon

I've been sitting on my Safari Authentics for longer than I intended, so here's set II!
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/09/22/dinosaurs-ii-authentics-habitat-collection-by-safari-ltd/

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: