You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EVERYTHING MUST GO JP/JW, Safari, CollectA, Japanese figures, all of it

Started by stargatedalek, December 30, 2021, 02:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

No price list, was way too much listing at once, but I am theoretically open to offers on individual items.

Ikessauro

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 02, 2022, 06:57:12 PMNo price list, was way too much listing at once, but I am theoretically open to offers on individual items.

I am interested in several of these figures, but since there are too many to list, I'll pass for now. I am always afraid to offer to little for the figures and offend the seller. Also I don't want to offer too much and overpay, that's obvious. So I would either have to research every figure I am interested to find out their current average price, so I can offer something that is fair, but advantageous for me or make a blind offer which increases the chance of offering too little.

EmperorDinobot

Sorry to have hoarded this for a while. I had a ton to deal with. Hopefully someone here can get these.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.