You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EVERYTHING MUST GO JP/JW, Safari, CollectA, Japanese figures, all of it

Started by stargatedalek, December 30, 2021, 02:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

$1500 (USD) for everything. $1300 if you can pick it up anywhere in Nova Scotia.

No trades. Make offers on individual items/smaller lots if you see something you really want, but I can't ship any orders under $25 total due to the effort and time of digging items out of storage.

Due to the volume of items I can not guarantee any particular item is working, has all of it's parts, or is undamaged. All items are as seen in the images.

This has been a while coming, I'm getting out of animal/dinosaur figures and selling off everything I still have.

Porpoise and goliath beetle gone

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Added Play Visions marine life and crocodiles, and a few odds and ends.

stargatedalek

Added some misc dinosaurs and forgot to note previously added Jurassic Park dinos!

stargatedalek

Added painted Invicta Scelidosaurus. Reduced some prices.

Concavenator

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 30, 2021, 02:18:13 AM

Sega Dinosaur King Velociraptor

That's actually Megaraptor, not Velociraptor (according to the show that is, of course it looks more like a Velociraptor). At some point it was thought Megaraptor was a dromaeosaurid, hence its name.

stargatedalek

Added several new figures and dropped prices on some items.

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Some items sold, prices reduced, added super colossal Tyrannosaurus.

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

I've been considering moving on for a long while now. I've been out of space for months and I've finally made the choice to sell off everything.

I'm leaving animal/dinosaur figure collecting, probably for good. And I need this stuff gone.

suspsy

Goodness, you're giving it up altogether? Well, it's your call, but you will certainly be missed here on the forum!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

EmperorDinobot

Interested, but I have to say there's some stuff there that would be better left in the rubbish bin, namely the Wowee stuff. Everything else is nice.

Faelrin

I agree with avatar_suspsy @suspsy. Your presence and contributions will certainly be missed here. I hope this all works out for you in any case, though I'm not in any shape to contribute right now, I'm afraid.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

stargatedalek

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on December 02, 2022, 02:05:06 AMInterested, but I have to say there's some stuff there that would be better left in the rubbish bin, namely the Wowee stuff. Everything else is nice.
I don't disagree. The robo raptor itself is in decent shape and still works, so it might be worth something, but a lot of the rest is probably not worth the cost of shipping it.

If you are interested, and you want me to run through everything of note with you in DM's and theoretically cut shipping down as much as possible, I would be more than happy.

avatar_suspsy @suspsy and avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin Apologies; I came off more doom and gloom than I'd intended. I will probably still hang around for the foreseeable future. I still appreciate the craft and want to stay up to date on the newest figures and developments. Just because I'm not keeping figures doesn't mean I can't appreciate their craft as paleoart.

Faelrin

Ah okay. Yeah that makes sense. There are quite a number of things I like, but don't buy, but still appreciate the work, etc that goes into them. Kaiju figures are such an example, and extant animal figures for the most part. I also know the relief of freeing up much space, even though my stuff had to be moved into storage earlier in the year, but like still. And if this stuff isn't doing it for you anymore, it makes complete sense to part ways with it, and move on, or any other number of reasons.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Andysdinosaurreviews

I'd be possibly interested. Got a list of prices somewhere? I may be stupid and just not noticed the prices.

Halichoeres

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 02, 2022, 02:20:21 AMI will probably still hang around for the foreseeable future. I still appreciate the craft and want to stay up to date on the newest figures and developments. Just because I'm not keeping figures doesn't mean I can't appreciate their craft as paleoart.

Good, I wouldn't want to be the only J-Dub apostate on the forum.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CARN0TAURUS

Quote from: Andysdinosaurreviews on December 02, 2022, 03:44:09 AMI'd be possibly interested. Got a list of prices somewhere? I may be stupid and just not noticed the prices.

Same, I'm not seeing the price list either...

Things I would be interested in are the japanese kinto favorite soft model figures...is there anyway you could group those all into one group photo and post a price for the group?

I saw some in different photos but with so much stuff piled on it's hard to tell how many of those figures you have...

CARN0TAURUS

Darn!  I just got done tracking down a set of the old Disney "Dinosaur" film toys.  I'm not going to say how much I paid for those but just 6 months ago I would've been all over those figures you're selling...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: