News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

It is up. I have 12 or so reviews ready to go. Let me know which days are the best to post them.

suspsy

After tomorrow, I won't have another review to post until the 15th. I would recommend simply checking the blog on whatever day you wish to post, then go right ahead if no one else has already done so.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

I try to post a review every other weekend, so you won't see another from me until the 13th-14th.

suspsy

DinoToyForum

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on April 30, 2023, 02:03:06 PMIt is up. I have 12 or so reviews ready to go. Let me know which days are the best to post them.

What is up, can you include a link (maybe I missed it upthread but I couldn't find it)?

Also, I notice the title of your Geosternbergia review breaks convention – please make sure review titles always begin with the name of the animal. This is crucial for ordering them alphabetically in archive pages.

suspsy

That's exciting about the 12 reviews; which ones are they anyway?

EmperorDinobot

Careful now, you'll spoil the surprise!

Actually, they're pretty boring. Just adding to the dino-dex, that's all. But there are some unique guests, particularly the 7th one. Those ones are rather puzzling; vexing, if you may. Unfortunately, I am giving up on my pursuits of selling dinosaurs on the bay, which means I will no longer be hunting dinosaurs en-masse as I used to. Interesting and rare figures will only appear in my collection by less than accident now. The focus shall forever be the impossible task of completing my Safari Ltd. collections, bringing out the best in modern dinosaur action figures, and making sure the park stays under control.

suspsy

Good, I look forward to the next one. Oh, and please remember to fix the title of the Geosternbergia review when you have the time!

Fembrogon

Gwangi

My review for the Safari Ltd. tuatara on the Animal Toy Blog. I'm sharing this here because this is a figure that should have some crossover appeal with prehistoric animal collectors. Also because the ATB could use more exposure.

https://animaltoyforum.com/blog/tuatara-incredible-creatures-by-safari-ltd/

Flaffy

Quote from: Gwangi on May 06, 2023, 12:25:22 PMMy review for the Safari Ltd. tuatara on the Animal Toy Blog. I'm sharing this here because this is a figure that should have some crossover appeal with prehistoric animal collectors. Also because the ATB could use more exposure.

https://animaltoyforum.com/blog/tuatara-incredible-creatures-by-safari-ltd/

Thanks for the review! It looks great, far superior to anything available on the market. I had debated getting the Colorata Reptile Box specifically for the Tuatara, but thankfully Safari stepped up and make their very own!

A part of me wishes it was sculpted with an open mouth though, so that it's unique dental anatomy can be displayed.

EmperorDinobot

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello, I would like to reserve the Wow! Stuff Wow! Pod Jurassic World Dominion T-Rex if possible. Thanks.

suspsy

Gwangi

Mattel Kronosaurus. Also, this appears to be my 50th Mattel Jurassic World review.
https://dinotoyblog.com/kronosaurus-jurassic-world-dino-trackers-wild-roar-by-mattel/

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Gwangi on May 16, 2023, 02:28:48 PMMattel Kronosaurus. Also, this appears to be my 50th Mattel Jurassic World review.
https://dinotoyblog.com/kronosaurus-jurassic-world-dino-trackers-wild-roar-by-mattel/
I too got one on sale, but I have not opened it yet.

Fembrogon

EmperorDinobot

Wonderful! I also just remembered I own it too!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Beautiful pictures
Beautiful writing
Beautiful figure
Beautiful review

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: