You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for "Extra Rare" Models, join to the way of the Holy Grail Collection.

Started by Autopteryx, May 11, 2023, 09:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autopteryx

Hi everyone! i'm looking for some of a special model line including :

"Dawn of the dinosaur" Exhibit Exaeretodon resin, Saurosuchus resin, and Frenguellisaurus resin, or any small size model from this exhibit;

"Bullyland Museum Line" Protochirotherium, Paratypothorax, Batrachotomus or Liliensternus;

"Battat" Triceratops and Utahraptor;

"Dinosaur egg Fukui Museum exhibit 2017" Troodon hatching egg resin;

Plus "Toyway" Ornithocheirus (we can talk about a prefer price)

If you have any of them in good condition and want to sell please PM a detail and prices to : [email protected]

brettnj

Hey.

I have the Dawn of the Dinosaurs frenguellisaurus.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

BrontoScorpio

Autopteryx

Hey.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett
[/quote]Hi Brett! I'm really interest, can you PM to my e-mail. I can't PM on forum because it have something wrong in verify process so i can't send a text.

Autopteryx

Quote from: brettnj on May 11, 2023, 03:17:04 PMHey.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett
Thanks.
Brett
[/quote]Hi Brett! I'm really interest, can you PM to my e-mail. I can't PM on forum because it have something wrong in verify process so i can't send a text.

brettnj

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Autopteryx on May 11, 2023, 04:09:39 PM
Quote from: brettnj on May 11, 2023, 03:17:04 PMHey.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett
Thanks.
Brett
Hi Brett! I'm really interest, can you PM to my e-mail. I can't PM on forum because it have something wrong in verify process so i can't send a text.
[/quote]

I can help with your verification problem, what's wrong?

Paleo Flo

Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

WebDragon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.