News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Сollection of my dinosaurs

Started by HaYs666, July 18, 2023, 02:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaYs666

Some of them were injured during filming.

Homemade

Crackington

Nice dino collection avatar_HaYs666 @HaYs666- welcome to the Forum!

I like that red Archaeopteryx in the picture third from the bottom. Any idea of the make?

Good work too on your "home grown" models, you've got the big Spino's tail right. What species is the raptor and did you make use of real feathers in the model too?

HaYs666

Quote from: Crackington on July 18, 2023, 11:57:39 PMNice dino collection avatar_HaYs666 @HaYs666- welcome to the Forum!

I like that red Archaeopteryx in the picture third from the bottom. Any idea of the make?

Good work too on your "home grown" models, you've got the big Spino's tail right. What species is the raptor and did you make use of real feathers in the model too?
This is a reconstruction of a spinosaurus in 2020, and real feathers were used in the epidepsipteryx model.

Halichoeres

I'm only seeing one of the photos, the one with the pterosaurs and the red Archaeopteryx (or is it Pyroraptor?). I'm not sure why, the addresses look to be in the right format. I'm especially curious to see this custom made Epidexipteryx with the real feathers...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

HaYs666

If you don't have it displayed, then here

Halichoeres

Oh nice, thanks! The feathers really give it life.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

SidB

No images at all display on my laptop screen.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.