News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mesozoica Store: New for 2021

Started by Mattyonyx, February 15, 2021, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

It's been a couple years now. Does anyone know if these ever came out? I fear I know the answer already...
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

BlueKrono

Quote from: Ezikot on February 16, 2021, 09:53:23 AM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on February 16, 2021, 08:41:23 AMNice, I am hooked....but do I see that correctly, they deceided for Italian writing on the boxes rather than British?

It's not italian, it's portuguese.

It is indeed Italian, not Portuguese.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Mattyonyx

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 03, 2023, 06:50:55 AM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on February 16, 2021, 08:41:23 AMNice, I am hooked....but do I see that correctly, they deceided for Italian writing on the boxes rather than British?

It's Portuguese.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Mattyonyx on August 03, 2023, 10:08:11 AM

It's Portuguese.

Again, incorrect. I speak Portuguese. Copy anything in that page into Google and language detection will tell you it's Italian.

Ikessauro

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 03, 2023, 02:22:56 PM
Quote from: Mattyonyx on August 03, 2023, 10:08:11 AM

It's Portuguese.

Again, incorrect. I speak Portuguese. Copy anything in that page into Google and language detection will tell you it's Italian.

Brazilian here! It's Brazilian Portuguese because Mesozoica is Brazilian too. Unfortunately I haven't had any news on their status. I'll ask around and see if I can find out what happened.

UPDATE: a friend told me he's working with the brand and that the Mesozoica dinos will be released, although he didn't specify any release date or what will release first.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.