You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Models modified by Artists! From various social media platforms…

Started by Bread, July 16, 2023, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Dear Mexican Customs... let my Cameron go!

Bread

Quote from: Over9K on July 26, 2023, 06:47:36 PMDear Mexican Customs... let my Cameron go!
My Albertosaurus will be facing the same issue shortly. Hope yours make it safely.

Bread

Here is another dinosaur_models_artworks commission for one of our members here, avatar_Kei @Kei who chose the Daspletosaurus to have lips + bulked up + repaint based on Dino Dana concept art by Vlad Konstantinov.

This figure is really one of my favorites. I never noticed how the lack of bulk the original model had. With dinosaur_models_artworks added sculpt work, it really reall shows it, what an improvement! Bravo to him as usual! And congratulations to Kei for this lovely acquisition.

edu

The work of this guy is phenomenal. He turns what are toys (for grown-ups, but toys)in museum pieces.

Jose S.M.

That Daspletosaurus turned out beautiful! Love the color schemes and the bulk.

Rain

Man, PNSO is really holding themselves back with their boring colour schemes and aversion to lips. These mod jobs highlight just how incredible their sculpts are, or rather, can be.

Dusty Wren

That's a gorgeous custom. Beautiful color choices, and the Daspletosaurus really looks good with a little extra weight on.
Check out my customs thread!

Kei

I love it to bits  :)) I will definitely take it outside for a series of photography once I have it in hand.

Bread

Quote from: Rain on July 31, 2023, 11:28:48 PMMan, PNSO is really holding themselves back with their boring colour schemes and aversion to lips. These mod jobs highlight just how incredible their sculpts are, or rather, can be.
I am glad PNSO gets the appreciation it deserves at times. At other times, I believe they deserve the criticism as you stated they do have the potential to have some amazing models.

Over9K

Quote from: Bread on July 27, 2023, 02:54:01 AM
Quote from: Over9K on July 26, 2023, 06:47:36 PMDear Mexican Customs... let my Cameron go!
My Albertosaurus will be facing the same issue shortly. Hope yours make it safely.

So...

Those of us shipping figures to Bravo Models, be aware that occasionally Mexico Post will neglect to tell them they have a package waiting at the post office. Apparently my Cameron was right there for the past two weeks, waiting to be picked up. Once Mexican Customs has a USPS package, the tracking stops, it does not update post-customs, apparently.

But it's there... and the transformation begins shortly!

Bread

Quote from: Over9K on August 05, 2023, 03:42:00 AM

So...

Those of us shipping figures to Bravo Models, be aware that occasionally Mexico Post will neglect to tell them they have a package waiting at the post office. Apparently my Cameron was right there for the past two weeks, waiting to be picked up. Once Mexican Customs has a USPS package, the tracking stops, it does not update post-customs, apparently.

That stinks. But thank you for the heads up.

My Albertosaurus was ordered through LanaTimeShop and is about to depart flight. I'll have to keep an eye out for it and if there is no movement for a week, I'll contact Bravo Models.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Over9K on August 05, 2023, 03:42:00 AM

So...

I've been waiting for my Tlatolophus since April 15. Stuck in Mexican customs. It's August now. 😞
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

thomasw100

Hi there, could anyone let me know where Bravo Models and Dinosaur Models Artworks are located, I mean in which country?

Over9K

Quote from: thomasw100 on August 05, 2023, 08:07:12 AMHi there, could anyone let me know where Bravo Models and Dinosaur Models Artworks are located, I mean in which country?

Bravo Models is in Mexico.

SenSx

Quote from: thomasw100 on August 05, 2023, 08:07:12 AMHi there, could anyone let me know where Bravo Models and Dinosaur Models Artworks are located, I mean in which country?

Dinosaur Models Artworks is in Spain.

SidB

Well, I've decided to dare the customs gauntlet - Dan's is sending my PNSO Daspletosaurus/Lythronax order to Bravo, so I'll eagerly await the outcome. Thanks avatar_Bread @Bread for your help in connecting me with Aaron.

Bread

Quote from: SidB on August 07, 2023, 03:37:55 AM
Well, I've decided to dare the customs gauntlet - Dan's is sending my PNSO Daspletosaurus/Lythronax order to Bravo, so I'll eagerly await the outcome. Thanks avatar_Bread @Bread for your help in connecting me with Aaron.

Awesome, glad I can help! I can't wait to see them ;D

Bread

Gex_pdroche on instagram seems to never stop working either ;D

Here are two beautifully done Giganotosaurus. One representing a female and the other a male. The more colorful green Giga is the male, meanwhile the duller toned brown is the female.

Over9K

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 05, 2023, 06:23:34 AMI've been waiting for my Tlatolophus since April 15. Stuck in Mexican customs. It's August now. 😞

Man, I can't imagine. At two weeks I was pulling my hair out!

Over9K

Quote from: Bread on August 07, 2023, 03:56:42 PMGex_pdroche on instagram seems to never stop working either ;D

Indeed. Dude is Prolific, and his paints are insane. No two of his works are the same.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: