You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2023

Started by DinoToyForum, January 07, 2023, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

Federreptil

Wow, how calm this thread in this hours is. I can remember 10 years ago in my first participation, how many members couldn't wait to see the finishing line and had no time to see the poll with the submissions. Dr Admin had to explain when he needed a break in the preparation for a fast pizza  ;)

So i hope we will get a strong field of participants and the rising line of more and interesting entries in every contest will going on.
I'm excited and pleased to see the contest submissions of this vintage  ;D

Lanthanotus

My days are quite packed these days, but I am happy I found time to participate. Especially after that long break. Am keen to see all the entries ( and so is my son - who did not participate himself but supported my work:D)

A.Garcia

I'm also happy that the contest has returned. It's always a lot of fun to view the other entries. :)

Federreptil

Oh dear, the only one who can't wait and lost his nerves it's me. Hope so much to see the entries now! Excuse my impatience  ::)

DinoToyForum

The deadline has passed. There are 33 entries this year. I will put them into a poll and share them soon. I originally said "at least seven days after the deadline", but there's no reason why I can't do it sooner, so I've changed it to "within" seven days.

Mellow Stego

Did I make the deadline?
I kinda last minute it.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Mellow Stego on October 01, 2023, 04:04:51 PMDid I make the deadline?
I kinda last minute it.
I sent a confirmation email to all the entrants, including you if I recall correctly. Check your inbox. :)

Federreptil

Quote from: DinoToyForum on October 01, 2023, 03:41:33 PMThe deadline has passed. There are 33 entries this year. I will put them into a poll and share them soon. I originally said "at least seven days after the deadline", but there's no reason why I can't do it sooner, so I've changed it to "within" seven days.

Who can read has always an advantage  ::)  I was so busy with my parts of the contest ... deadline and so on, that I miss this important information. So please excuse my impatience again  :)

Lanthanotus

Quote from: DinoToyForum on October 01, 2023, 03:41:33 PMThe deadline has passed. There are 33 entries this year. I will put them into a poll and share them soon. I originally said "at least seven days after the deadline", but there's no reason why I can't do it sooner, so I've changed it to "within" seven days.

Thanks for all your efforts with this, Adam.

Libraraptor

I am looking forward to studying all this year's contributions!  :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.