News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Hen 15% off

Started by dragon53, October 13, 2023, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

Today's email:

"SITE-WIDE

15% OFF ALL October!
GET SPOOKY PRICES
with coupon code:
BOO15"

Fembrogon

Oh, boy, that's dangerous. I really shouldn't be spending the money now, but I really want to...

*EDIT* Ooh, It looks like they've been doing a little website renovation! I guess it can't hurt to explore a little...

bmathison1972

I think I'll take advantage of some older things I've been putting off or forgot about LOL

bmathison1972

...WHOA! I was going to get the PNSO mini Nemicolopterus but it's $34.00!! That's a lot for a Mini. Getting the EoFauna Altasaurus and a CollectA horse

Dusty Wren

Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 13, 2023, 08:15:13 PM...WHOA! I was going to get the PNSO mini Nemicolopterus but it's $34.00!! That's a lot for a Mini. Getting the EoFauna Altasaurus and a CollectA horse

If I'm remembering right, the site owners have said they can't buy individual PNSO minis from their supplier. They have to buy the entire set of minis and sell the figures separately. So the more popular minis are more expensive, because they can't get more of them without buying the entire set again.

Also worth noting that Happy Hen does now have the Safari Estemmenosuchus in stock, but it's not marked with the "New" tag so it's easy to miss it.
Check out my customs thread!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Dusty Wren on October 13, 2023, 08:56:28 PM
Quote from: bmathison1972 on October 13, 2023, 08:15:13 PM...WHOA! I was going to get the PNSO mini Nemicolopterus but it's $34.00!! That's a lot for a Mini. Getting the EoFauna Altasaurus and a CollectA horse

If I'm remembering right, the site owners have said they can't buy individual PNSO minis from their supplier. They have to buy the entire set of minis and sell the figures separately. So the more popular minis are more expensive, because they can't get more of them without buying the entire set again.

Also worth noting that Happy Hen does now have the Safari Estemmenosuchus in stock, but it's not marked with the "New" tag so it's easy to miss it.

They also have the Utahraptor, but you have to do a Search for it; it doesn't show up in New Arrivals nor the Prehistoric category.

EmperorDinobot

I'm gonna have to get that Nemicolopterus, whether I like it or not since I want it for my jungle display.

Nemicolopterus and Proceratosaurus acquired!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.