News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New For 2023

Started by vampiredesign, November 28, 2022, 07:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EuropaSuchus

Quote from: Sim on December 06, 2023, 08:41:07 PMI don't understand why Edmontosaurus gets requested so much, it has very good figures by Safari and CollectA which aren't perfect but it is also not lacking good representation.
I guess it's because many people have big PNSO/Haolonggood collections, and Safari and Collecta versions are not making a good fit because of different style, detail level, aesthetics etc.

Carnoking

Also, Edmontosaurus is just plain awesome!  ;D

suspsy

Shantungosaurus would have been even more awesome.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

dragon53

Flaffy

"#HAOLONGGOOD | Alamosaurus 1:35.
In China today began the pre-sale of this figure and the two painting schemes it will have are A and B plus a C consisting of an exclusive Limited Edition version with a simpler color, which can be seen with a real photo of the figure.

Those who reserve it in the pre-sale period, which ends December 30, will receive a finished base and two random unpainted Pterosaurs.
The date they will be receiving it in China is mid-January 2024

(The price in China is about ¥520 or USD$73). )" - Paleofiguras

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Flaffy on December 09, 2023, 03:28:32 AM"#HAOLONGGOOD | Alamosaurus 1:35.
In China today began the pre-sale of this figure and the two painting schemes it will have are A and B plus a C consisting of an exclusive Limited Edition version with a simpler color, which can be seen with a real photo of the figure.

Those who reserve it in the pre-sale period, which ends December 30, will receive a finished base and two random unpainted Pterosaurs.
The date they will be receiving it in China is mid-January 2024

(The price in China is about ¥520 or USD$73). )" - Paleofiguras

That's an amazing price and deal.

marisaura

my goodness, i love the second color scheme! at first glance it looks reminiscent of PNSO's take, but then the vibrant purples and oranges start to shine through.

is anyone who knows more about sauropods than me able to give me the rundown on which one between the PNSO and HLG is more accurate to what we know about alamosaurus? the main difference i can see is that the neck looks shorter and less upright? i love both of them but i'll only ever end up getting one.

Carnoking

I'm sorry, 73 dollars for that?? That sounds too good to be true

Carnoking

Price aside... those are three lovely color schemes. Going to make for a hard choice

Pinbacker

So Haolonggood's Alamosaurus basically costs the same as PNSO's...while being a vastly larger model. The fact that Haolonggood can sell their models for such a modest price while maintaining the high quality amazes me. I love PNSO, but most of their models are overpriced.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on December 09, 2023, 03:38:07 AMPrice aside... those are three lovely color schemes. Going to make for a hard choice

I may have to get two..the first ones look awesome, the more plain jane looking exclusive is nice too but it just doesn't stand out to me.

I think the price is HLG kicking PNSO again lol It feels like a " hah watch this, beat ya. " move.

shahinos

The price is incredible, even cheaper than the Apato, no? A bit disappointed in the A colour, not nearly as fantastic as the option you could vote on.

Renecito

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

TlatolophusJuanorum

Pinbacker

Quote from: Renecito on December 09, 2023, 04:02:01 AMPaleofiguras has posted the presale on AliExpress:

With base:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256806134130960.html
Without base:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256806133982247.html

Ooff, that shipping price hurts. Hopefully there will be better options. I've bought bigger items off of Aliexpress, like the I-Toy Paraceratherium and the W-Dragon Giraffatitan, and paid very low shipping costs. This seems a little inflated

Quiversaurus

That base, and the pterosaurs though... That's a great combination if I ever saw one. Never seen 1:35 scale pterosaurs, mountable on a spectacular base, on offer in this way before.

Don't think I have the space and budget though, unfortunately, but I still can't wait to see in-hand pictures and reviews of these majestic beasts.

Edit: Are those... Barbaridactylus?

Carnoking

Quote from: Carnoking on December 09, 2023, 03:36:54 AMI'm sorry, 73 dollars for that?? That sounds too good to be true

And then I saw the shipping

Pliosaurking

That's not a horrible price, and I hate to say it but I've spent more money on shipping before unfortunately. Beautiful figure though, especially that blue one!

dragon53

I originally liked A....but now C looks a lot better.

The A shown above is different and not as good than the original A posted a few days ago.

Flaffy

I'm guessing bulk importers like EverythingDinosaur and DansDinosaurs will benefit from cheaper shipping in this case as the cost will be spread across the entire shipment, so I think it's wise to wait for these retailers to get the Alamosaurus in stock locally.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: