News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

It's about the arches, not the holes: synapsids

Started by Halichoeres, August 26, 2016, 03:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

CollectA Edaphosaurus, finally another figure of this neglected genus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

The photo links in the first post were broken, now restored. Also, adding Jetoar's Moschops:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Halichoeres

Some more dicynodont goodness a couple years later:

Splonkadumpocus

Edaphosaurus (Collecta), Dimetrodon (Carnegie), Estemmenosuchus (Safari), Inostrancevia (Safari), Lisowicia (Collecta)

Stegotyranno420

These synapsids always make me feel nostalgic, especially the early ones.
I knew about the size difference of Lisowicia against others, but this is bigger than I expected, and probably was bigger in life.

You know what will be nice? An Anteosaurus figurine.

Perotorum

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 27, 2023, 06:30:28 PMThese synapsids always make me feel nostalgic, especially the early ones.
I knew about the size difference of Lisowicia against others, but this is bigger than I expected, and probably was bigger in life.

I plan on doing such in a couple weeks.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Perotorum on December 27, 2023, 07:26:45 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on December 27, 2023, 06:30:28 PMThese synapsids always make me feel nostalgic, especially the early ones.

I plan on doing such in a couple weeks.
We can always count on you man, ever since you came here we all been appreciative and grateful of your excellent 3d models. Thanks so much buddy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.