News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO - New for 2024

Started by Renecito, January 15, 2024, 12:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renecito

Zabad the Edmontosaurus

Yiran the Lufengosaurus

Xilin the Wuerhosaurus

Mateo the Tyrannotitan

Maxim the Baryonyx

Njor the Camarasaurus
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Tracewyrm!

Quote from: Renecito on January 15, 2024, 12:00:41 PMZabad the Edmontosaurus

I think most people have been waiting for this for a good while now. The figure looks great! There are things to be said about the color scheme being browns and oranges again but I think, for what it's worth, its a well executed pattern, even if it falls into some of PNSO's established habits.
* (It's locked.)

SRF

This is probably the one genus I wanted PNSO to make a model of the most. It looks great and luckily for us it's not a Museum Line model. The color scheme was to be expected when looking at some artwork PNSO released earlier.
But today, I'm just being father

Flaffy

Instant purchase, no questions asked.

I didn't get the Safari and CollectA versions in hopes of PNSO coming out with their own, and they certainly delivered! I'm sure the bizarre manus will be an area of focus for many scientific collectors, something no version on the market gets right. Very excited to see if the PNSO version accurately depicts Dakota's manus.

Though I would've liked to see a more greenish colour scheme akin to the artwork rather than yet another brown PNSO dinosaur. It would be also be so incredibly amusing if the Edmontosaurus turns out to be the same price as the overpriced Tsintaosaurus.

Bread

Instant purchase. Even if Haolonggood's is right around the corner, I'd pick up theirs too.

Quote from: Flaffy on January 15, 2024, 12:54:09 PMIt would be also be so incredibly amusing if the Edmontosaurus turns out to be the same price as the overpriced Tsintaosaurus.
I wouldn't doubt that the Tsintaosaurus is one of their lowest selling museum line figures, even if it is a nice looking hadrosaur that price hurts. So I'm willing to bet PNSO realized to not do that again with a hadrosaur.

Gwangi

This is a figure I've been waiting on PNSO or Haolonggood to do. I have issues with Safari's and CollectA's that prevented me from getting them. I knew patience would pay off. Once again...it's brown with stripes, I can live with it though, the sculpt itself is spectacular!

Faelrin

It's beautiful, and a wonderful surprise since it has been so long since we got an ornithopod from them, but Edmontosaurus regalis again? When will there be an Edmontosaurus annectens on the market? Like this is great, but I feel bad for the other species which always gets neglected.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Jose S.M.

I do really like my Safari one but this one is wonderful

MLMjp

Great looking Edmonto right here.

But it's E.regalis again...

postsaurischian

:o  :D  Must have!

Quote from: Flaffy on January 15, 2024, 12:54:09 PMI didn't get the Safari and CollectA versions in hopes of PNSO coming out with their own, and they certainly delivered! .......

Exactly the same here.

Quote from: Flaffy on January 15, 2024, 12:54:09 PM........ It would be also be so incredibly amusing if the Edmontosaurus turns out to be the same price as the overpriced Tsintaosaurus.

I think it probably will be even cheaper.

bmathison1972

Beautiful Edmontosaurus, but I will stick with the most recent Safari version.

Perotorum

Quote from: Faelrin on January 15, 2024, 01:10:22 PMIt's beautiful, and a wonderful surprise since it has been so long since we got an ornithopod from them, but Edmontosaurus regalis again? When will there be an Edmontosaurus annectens on the market? Like this is great, but I feel bad for the other species which always gets neglected.
There are E.Annectens models you can 3d print from Printables, and the files are free, they are by Dragonartist15 on the site, and he recently did a dakotaraptor and quetzalcoatlus.
https://www.printables.com/model/500652-edmontosaurus-figurine

As for the PNSO edmontosaurus, I would say that it usurped Collecta's version for definitive model of this species.

Gwangi

I don't mind it being E. regalis since my collection lacks a decent one but my preference would also be for E. annectens. It's so historically important and it's from the Hell Creek formation. It's honestly surprising that it's not the go-to Edmontosaurus species.

Carnoking

ceratopsian

Flaffy

Now I'm hoping HLG's upcoming version is E. annectens. Would help avoid competition within the saturated E. regalis market.

JohannesB

Quote from: Flaffy on January 15, 2024, 12:54:09 PMInstant purchase, no questions asked. It would be also be so incredibly amusing if the Edmontosaurus turns out to be the same price as the overpriced Tsintaosaurus.

Same here. And it will probably be even cheaper than the Tsintaosaurus. But still, even at about the same price as that model, it would be acceptable for such a big and beautiful figure, I think. Anyhow, I will want to own this one for sure.

Tracewyrm!

Quote from: Jose S.M. on January 15, 2024, 01:14:46 PMI do really like my Safari one but this one is wonderful
Speaking of the Safari, I can kind of see some similarities in the colorscheme with the brown and darker stripes.

I wonder how they look side by side  :))
* (It's locked.)

BlueKrono

I never thought I'd go for an Edmontosaurus, but that crest is so weird he'll fit right in with my Lambeosaurus collection.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Quiversaurus

That is one handsome Edmontosaurus. Interesting that PNSO is releasing this before HLG gets theirs out on the market, but any collector would want this on their shelf - it's too superb a sculpt (not gonna mention the colour scheme) to pass up!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: