News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New for 2024

Started by postsaurischian, January 14, 2024, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

1. Alamosaurus

2. Chasmosaurus

3. Edmontosaurus

4. Euoplocephalus

5. Mamenchisaurus

6. Maiasaura

7. Gastonia

8. Stegosaurus

9. Diabloceratops

10. Super big scene base

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Big Sauropods

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2024 teasers

postsaurischian

Offical pictures of the Alamosaurus. I'm quite happy with how the base turned out :) .
 I decided for the purple/orange B version.

thomasw100

Very beautiful model and an amazing presence. I very much like how the model looks next to the PNSO Alamosaurus. And now we need to realize that this will be just the first of four giants that should be released this year.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

LOL, yeah, time for a new thread. Thanks for starting it.
God, every one of those Alamosaurus shots looks incredible. I need to get me one, ASAP!

ceratopsian

I particularly like Haolonggood's diorama montages - and this one is superb for conveying the majestic presence of the Alamosaurus herd:

And I like the Year of the Dragon New Year's Poster!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I like the top diorama shot too except they left the blue variant off lol  As is it sort of feels like a male/female group.

thomasw100

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 14, 2024, 07:08:20 PMI particularly like Haolonggood's diorama montages - and this one is superb for conveying the majestic presence of the Alamosaurus herd:

And I like the Year of the Dragon New Year's Poster!

The year of the dragon sounds actually very promising. We can indeed hope for many large dragons.

Carnoking

So hard to choose just one... Here's hoping the choices for their next big figure won't be so tough!

thomasw100

Quote from: Carnoking on January 14, 2024, 10:13:56 PMSo hard to choose just one... Here's hoping the choices for their next big figure won't be so tough!

Nobody stops you from getting two or even all three of them. But in view of the 3 other giants that will be released this year one probably needs to restrict oneself to one variant per species.

Carnoking

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 14, 2024, 10:16:28 PM
Quote from: Carnoking on January 14, 2024, 10:13:56 PMSo hard to choose just one... Here's hoping the choices for their next big figure won't be so tough!

Nobody stops you from getting two or even all three of them. But in view of the 3 other giants that will be released this year one probably needs to restrict oneself to one variant per species.

My wallet and shelves would certainly disapprove of getting all three!  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

If they keep similar color pallets then I can get a warmer color next. Apato = warm Alamo=cool Next=warm

Pliosaurking

Still going to have to go with the blue version, but all are magnificent choices!

SidB

I might want to order the third, brown striped one to best pair with my PNSO Alamo. Adult and subadult.

thomasw100

Quote from: SidB on January 15, 2024, 12:59:22 AMI might want to order the third, brown striped one to best pair with my PNSO Alamo. Adult and subadult.

That was my choice for the pre-order as well. For the very same reason. Considering also the possibility of a (partial) repaint to make the adult even more close to the PNSO subadult which would probably be easier for this color variant. But this seems not necessary any more with this color scheme for the third variant.

SidB

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 15, 2024, 09:41:08 AM
Quote from: SidB on January 15, 2024, 12:59:22 AMI might want to order the third, brown striped one to best pair with my PNSO Alamo. Adult and subadult.

That was my choice for the pre-order as well. For the very same reason. Considering also the possibility of a (partial) repaint to make the adult even more close to the PNSO subadult which would probably be easier for this color variant. But this seems not necessary any more with this color scheme for the third variant.
This particular purchase move seemed to me to be a good tactic to maximize my $, given the hefty price point of these figures. Kind of satisfying to know that at least one other person has similar thoughts, T @thomasw100 .

thomasw100

Lana Time Shop has posted the promotional pictures of the Alamosaurus in a Facebook post. They also state that the Alamosaurus would be sent out starting next week. That latter statement suggests that shipping will start very soon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: thomasw100 on January 16, 2024, 05:38:04 AMLana Time Shop has posted the promotional pictures of the Alamosaurus in a Facebook post. They also state that the Alamosaurus would be sent out starting next week. That latter statement suggests that shipping will start very soon.

I saw the post, said they will reach out about shipping methods. I'm curious to see what they are.

LucasLiu

Quiversaurus

WAIT is that HLG's E. Regalis! What an answer to PNSO  :))

LucasLiu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: