News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Oscars Dinos Paleoart

Started by oscars_dinos, November 21, 2023, 03:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscars_dinos

Hey guys, I wanted to start this thread to keep yall updated on my Paleoart, trying to get it more out there. If you guys like it please follow and share on insta and all that  :)

I have more art on my insta and portfolio (linked bellow) the ones I'm posting down bellow are on my deviant art, its a pain to post there sometimes but it works for image sharing on the forum so I'll update the thread any time I post on there. But if you all want to stay up to date insta would be the best! Anyways hope y'all like.

Insta- https://www.instagram.com/oscars_dinos/?img_index=1
Portfolio/website- https://odvart.my.canva.site/
Deviant art (just made this one not too long ago gotta start posting)- https://www.deviantart.com/oscarsdinos/gallery

Stegotyranno420

Glad to see you started your thread.

Halichoeres

Nice work! I especially like the Archaeoceratops. They have a slightly watercolor-y feel, but these are digital, right?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

Nice work! Now watching you on dA, for whatever that's worth.

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 21, 2023, 02:43:41 PMNice work! I especially like the Archaeoceratops. They have a slightly watercolor-y feel, but these are digital, right?

Yeah all digital but I do traditional work as well

Leyster

Wow! Really impressive!
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Leyster on January 21, 2024, 07:36:28 PMWow! Really impressive!

Thank you! life has been keeping me busy but I'm hoping to pump out another dino by the end of this month. I'm also starting to dabble in figure customization, if you guys want to stay up to date my instagram is best for that.

oscars_dinos

Hey guys just wanted to share my newest Dino, would love to hear what y'all think and as always, if you want to stay up to date just follow the instagram below.

Halichoeres

Very nice work, I'm especially impressed with the head.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

oscars_dinos

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 18, 2024, 04:22:30 AMVery nice work, I'm especially impressed with the head.

Thank you :) worked really hard on it as I felt that would have been the most complex part of the animal in life.

oscars_dinos

Just posted this guy on my deviant art, I've always actually really liked him, I like the odd pose I put him in and the colors. I think I capture the naturalistic feel I've been looking for in the rest of my dinos. But that's just what I think, I would love to hear what everyone else thinks. And as always to stay up to date follow my insta, I've been posting updates on "lipping" my pnso's.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.