News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Co - New for 2024

Started by Halichoeres, January 24, 2024, 04:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

And an Ichthyosaurus vinyl figure:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Color schemes for the vinyl models:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

ICYMI: The three new vinyl models are now available.

Deinocheirus

Dimorphodon

Ichthyosaurus

stargatedalek

What in the Concavenator did they do to that Deinocheirus when they blew it up?

crazy8wizard

I can't tell if the vinyl figures are really big or if the other ones in the reveal photo are just really small. How big are the Ichthyosaurus and Dimorphodon?

crazy8wizard

Quote from: crazy8wizard on July 02, 2024, 02:46:10 AMI can't tell if the vinyl figures are really big or if the other ones in the reveal photo are just really small. How big are the Ichthyosaurus and Dimorphodon?

Oops I missed the silhouette reveal. Looks like the vinyl figures are indeed pretty large.

brettnj

I'm placing an order for these and/or anything else from the Favorite website with my source Friday morning. The order is already large enough to get free shipping to him.

Please PM if interested in these or anything else from Japan.

Thanks.
Brett

Halichoeres

Quote from: crazy8wizard on July 02, 2024, 02:47:11 AM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on July 02, 2024, 02:46:10 AMI can't tell if the vinyl figures are really big or if the other ones in the reveal photo are just really small. How big are the Ichthyosaurus and Dimorphodon?

Oops I missed the silhouette reveal. Looks like the vinyl figures are indeed pretty large.

Oh yeah, they're quite a handful! You might be able to use the Dimorphodon to safely descend from a roof.

Halichoeres

Repaints of Fukuiraptor, Fukuisaurus, and Fukuititan in bright colors for "Excavation Dinosaur Kingdom Exhibition"

Primeval12

OH, they look like party favors!

Stegotyranno420

Now we need a fukuivenator to make the fukui-stic four ! :D

Halichoeres

Quote from: Primeval12 on July 22, 2024, 01:40:52 AMOH, they look like party favors!

They look like they might come in tropical fruit flavors!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.