News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NANMU---new for 2024

Started by dragon53, January 01, 2024, 02:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Ha! Alright, well that sold me.

Joliezac

That is sick!! I hope I'll be able to get one. I don't think they have mentioned when preorders are up right? We haven't seen it colored yet so I assume not for some time...

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Joliezac on August 09, 2024, 01:39:00 PMThat is sick!! I hope I'll be able to get one. I don't think they have mentioned when preorders are up right? We haven't seen it colored yet so I assume not for some time...

not yet. the new smart series raptors should be first?  I'm guessing this will be December maybe early 2025?

blnadal

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm happy for those that love it, I just think I'm done with the Vasta with Nanmu's DS statue.

Carnoking

Not to mention the 3 variants of their original sculpt. Plus REBOR's two (now four) offerings, and now this. Never thought there'd be too much V. rex going around.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on August 28, 2024, 06:02:59 PMNot to mention the 3 variants of their original sculpt. Plus REBOR's two (now four) offerings, and now this. Never thought there'd be too much V. rex going around.

Yes..it's pretty overdone at this point I'm afraid. I'd like some of the other Kong dinosaurs.

stargatedalek

I'm happy to be getting an articulated one, but it's getting fatigued for sure.

dragon53

Blade-of-the-Moon

They look nice, I just don't see the need to replace my HC one with them.

Abobo

Carnoking

Flaffy

Mattel's Amber Collection walked so Nanmu's Smart Series could run. These are leagues ahead of any articulated JP raptor imo.

Blade-of-the-Moon

They look pretty nice. I do agree with Nanmu that they need a little more refining though, paint, eyes, teeth.  I know they said they are fixing issues from the JP3 set, here's hoping.

Blade-of-the-Moon

SenSx

They look awesome.
Wish they were not articulated, they have the statue quality.
But lets see the in hand product.

Do those mouth completely close ?
Did they with the JP3 one ?

Carnoking

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 07, 2024, 05:09:51 AMNow we're talking..

Darn, smart series. Still need an updated statue!

That said, I'm sure this one will be cool

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: SenSx on September 07, 2024, 09:20:35 AMThey look awesome.
Wish they were not articulated, they have the statue quality.
But lets see the in hand product.

Do those mouth completely close ?
Did they with the JP3 one ?

Dino Dream has statues of the Raptors with TLW ones coming.
The JP3 ones, the mouth did on one of mine the other not as much.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: