News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HAOLONGGOOD - New for 2024

Started by postsaurischian, January 14, 2024, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenSx

I also try to follow the 1 figure peer specie rule...
Also have transgressed it for some smaller specie, will try to resist this time !  ;D

Turkeysaurus

40 dollars means it's above customs limits butt

thomasw100

It would be wonderful if Haolonggood would apply their new level of sculpt and paint quality to their next large sauropod. Their sauropods have been really great though.

bmathison1972

Been traveling for work so not super active lately but all I'll say is that despite this being a very nice Triceratops, I'll stick with Safari's most recent.

thomasw100

In hand photos of Triceratops as per Paleofiguras.

SidB

thomasw100

Does anyone know what would be the leftmost figure in the comparison photo? I recognize the PNSO Triceratops and PNSO Torosaurus, but this one I do not know.

JimoAi

Quote from: thomasw100 on September 28, 2024, 03:37:52 PMDoes anyone know what would be the leftmost figure in the comparison photo? I recognize the PNSO Triceratops and PNSO Torosaurus, but this one I do not know.

Haolonggood Pentaceratops it seems

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Quote from: thomasw100 on September 28, 2024, 02:59:53 PMIn hand photos of Triceratops as per Paleofiguras.

Oh wow! I expected there to be some drop off in quality from the promo pics to the final image but this looks almost identical, bravo V @vampiredesign!

JimoAi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on September 28, 2024, 01:15:02 PMBeen traveling for work so not super active lately but all I'll say is that despite this being a very nice Triceratops, I'll stick with Safari's most recent.

me too!

Pliosaurking

Glad to see this big boy looks just as good in hand, well done Haolonggood!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think it looks great, I don't have any of the others myself yet so I'm glad to get it.

Is HLG planning a Pentaceratops?

JimoAi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on Today at 04:56:00 AMI think it looks great, I don't have any of the others myself yet so I'm glad to get it.

it was already made...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: JimoAi on Today at 05:08:17 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on Today at 04:56:00 AMI think it looks great, I don't have any of the others myself yet so I'm glad to get it.

it was already made...

Doesn't look familiar to me.

Turkeysaurus

Why did they make Pentaceratops a giant?   Too out of scale for my collection.

vampiredesign

Thank you very much for your support. As I mentioned in my previous message, many processes and designs are being optimized and upgraded, with expert assistance in both model numbers and data texts. In the following products, we are also continuing to optimize, which requires time and practice to implement. We are constantly trying to optimize and adjust, but we have not yet formed a very stable situation. Therefore, we will continue to work hard to bring more and better products to everyone.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Whatever the changes are they're certainly for the better, this is one of the best painted models I've seen in a while!

TlatolophusJuanorum

Surely you've headed for the righteous path with this release V @vampiredesign! it feels way much like a new level in terms of both painting and sculpting, bravo bravĂ­simo to all the Haolonggood team! Also, may you have a happy National day to you all!

thomasw100

More in hand pictures of Triceratops from Paleofiguras:

Flaffy

Much more yellow than what the promo pics suggest! The paint on the head is immaculate on this version. I particularly like how the keratin is rendered on the horns.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: