News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New CollectA Para Like it or hate it?

Started by Takama, November 10, 2012, 03:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, do you like CollectAs New Deluxe Parasaurolophus?

Yes
No
Currently awaiting Further inspection

Takama

Gwangi

I don't like it. The head is ugly and too small and the overall coloration uninspired.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on November 10, 2012, 04:36:24 AM
I don't like it. The head is ugly and too small and the overall coloration uninspired.

Exactly.

Jetoar

More less. When I have this figure in my hands, I will speak definetly  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

I'm kind of disappointed, but I have to see it in person for the final assessment.

Roselaar

I like it enough to add it to my collection, but I'll admit i'm not really impressed. It's decent at best, but doesn't appear to be good. I'll reserve final judgment for now though.

sauroid

im not exactly that excited about the new Parasaurolophus but i will still buy it. (i have far worse Para in my collection.)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

The body is good, the face and legs are ugly...so I don't like it.

ZoPteryx

Awaiting further photos.  The color doesn't concern me too much, that can always be changed.