News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Italian blind bag toys - new for 2022

Started by Halichoeres, March 24, 2022, 02:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Both Diramix and Sbabam have new sets of ugly blind bag rubber dinosaurs out. If DeAgostini comes out with anything, I'll add that here too (although I'm not even sure these are really separate companies).

Diramix: The Epic Animals 4 Elementi Dino

Air:
Anhanguera
Dimorphodon
Oviraptor (looks like Microraptor, I haven't seen this mold before)
Pteranodon
Earth:
Ankylosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus
Fire:
Carnotaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dimetrodon
Stegosaurus
Water:
Dunkleosteus
Helicoprion
Mosasaurus
Plesiosaurus
and 'rare' skeletons:
Stegosaurus
Tyrannosaurus
You can see a YouTube ad here: https://www.diramix.com/epic4eledino/

Sbabam: Legend of Animals Prehistoric Animals

Arctodus
cave lion
Coelodonta (woolly rhinoceros)
Deinotherium
Dinocrocuta
giant wolf (dire wolf?)
Hyaenodon
Kaprosuchus
Mammuthus (mammoth)
megalodon
Mitsukurina (modern goblin shark)
muskox
Sarcosuchus
Smilodon
Titanoboa

Lots of recycled molds here. More info: https://www.sbabam.it/categoria/legend-of-animals/prehistoric-animals/
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Mattyonyx

I'm Italian, and you guys care more about these toys than I do  ;D

Halichoeres

Quote from: Mattyonyx on March 24, 2022, 05:45:40 PM
I'm Italian, and you guys care more about these toys than I do  ;D

I think it's fair to say very few people on the forum care about these companies. I only keep an eye on them because they occasionally make animals that nobody else bothers with, like Poraspis, Pituriaspis, or Metoposaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Fembrogon

The Prehistoric Predators figures look pretty cute, and there's some neat genera variety being presented. The name of the line seems kind of silly with so many herbivores included, though.

SBell

I have the Hyaenodon and Dinocrocuta already...surprisingly, they actually stand on their own, despite being quite squishy.

Although mine are far more colourful than that picture.

Halichoeres

These goofy eggs from Sbabam come with little plastic screwdrivers:

Halichoeres

Another year, another set of stretchy rubber shark toys from DeAgostini. One's an O. (C.) megalodon, if you're into that sort of thing.

Halichoeres

New from Diramix, a set of anthropomorphic sea creatures in the style of "Goo Jit Zu." Most are modern, but there's this "Dunky:"

Dunkleosteus completists might enjoy it. The rest of them can be seen here:
https://www.diramix.com/aquamf/

Faelrin

Dunk Smash!

Okay, I had to. Part of me is interested in this in account of how unusual it is. Almost takes me back to my early childhood fixation on Street Sharks.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Halichoeres

Haha, I forgot about Street Sharks! They are reminiscent of those, although even more cheaply made.

Loon

That has to be the only Dinocrocuta figure ever, right? I like the stylization and want to grab it, but don't have the first clue about where to get it.

SBell

Quote from: Loon on October 30, 2022, 10:12:43 PMThat has to be the only Dinocrocuta figure ever, right? I like the stylization and want to grab it, but don't have the first clue about where to get it.

I got my two (and the Metoposaurus) from a seller on eBay. From eBay seller Snertus who frequently has these kinds of things.
They're out of Spain, which means it's actually cheaper for me in Canada than most US sellers due to the absurd customs and shipping charges

Halichoeres

Yep, I got my few Sbabam figures from eBay sellers in Italy, or from European forum members who were kind enough to order them on my behalf. One thing I've tried is going to ebay.it rather than ebay.com, you get more results that way. Then you can copy the item number into ebay.com and order even if it wouldn't have shown up in a search though. It doesn't work for all items, but it works for many.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.