News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Loon's Sale (1/23/22)

Started by Loon, January 23, 2022, 08:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Shipping not included in prices.

Takara Tomy Arts Eternal Lost Breeds $5 each

Kabaya Mat Mata $2

Pnso Sinoceratops $20

Carnegie Concavenator $25
Carnegie Saltasaurus $8
Safari pterosaur $2

Safari figures $2 each

CollectA Regaliceratops $3

Papo Oviraptor $5
Others $2 each

CollectA mini figures $1 each

Sega Figures $3 each
Colorata figures $2 each

Sega Black Tyrannosaurus
I don't know exactly the value of this figure, but I know it's rarer. I don't want to overcharge anybody, and I'd really like it to go to someone who really wants it, so make me an offer.

Some yellow marks on the tail.

Cretaceous Crab

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.