You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A Dream that has ended up in figure form?

Started by Concavenator, August 29, 2013, 03:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Hello,
In this topic we'll discuss  dreams you have had regarding  new models that has ended up in figure form.

In 2008,I dreamed with a Papo Oviraptor.Curiously next year they released it  :P
A more recent dream was the Papo Carnotaurus.Thanks to the forum request we did,it became real.
I was also wanting a Diabloceratops,and look,two Diabloceratops figures this year.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think the last figure I dreamed about was more about me obsessing over it after it existed than actually having a premonition of any kind.

tyrantqueen

Do you mean a dream as in a dream that you experience whilst asleep? Or a dream as in a figure that you really badly want to be made (if that is the case then how is this thread different from the "Hopes and Dreams" one?)

I have had neither....except maybe hoping of an updated Apatosaurus from Carnegie. It's something that would be nice, sure, but it's not something that keeps me up at night (no pun intended)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I do believe he is talking about figures he dreams about then they are made..it's certainly coincidence I'm sure.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 29, 2013, 05:47:44 PM
I do believe he is talking about figures he dreams about then they are made..it's certainly coincidence I'm sure.
You mean sleep dream? Then in that case, my answer is no.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 29, 2013, 05:49:30 PM
You mean sleep dream? Then in that case, my answer is no.

lol I guess..same here.

Concavenator

For the doubts,this is a thread in that we discuss dreams (figures you really really wanted to be done,no to dream with em at night)that companies has done already.The Hopes & Dreams threads are more like to say what you want companies to do next year,and figure expectations.

Blade-of-the-Moon

So figures you wish to acquire that have already been produced ?

Concavenator

Just this  ;)

Concavenator

God,so one of my dreams became real!  :o
I was hoping so badly for someone to rekease a Suchomimus,and look,Safari's doing one!Oh,thanks Safari,thank you so much!It'll be released in November,so I'll have it very soon!Yay!
That's one of the three dreams for figures I've had.The other two dreams are for a Megaraptor and a Saurophaganax figure.  :)

Ultimatedinoking

Quote from: Concavenator on November 04, 2013, 07:41:35 PM
God,so one of my dreams became real!  :o
I was hoping so badly for someone to rekease a Suchomimus,and look,Safari's doing one!Oh,thanks Safari,thank you so much!It'll be released in November,so I'll have it very soon!Yay!
That's one of the three dreams for figures I've had.The other two dreams are for a Megaraptor and a Saurophaganax figure.  :)

Saurophaganax- isn't there a debate as to wether or not it is just a big allosaurus?

I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.