You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jose's Collection (pictures updated on the *THIRD* page)

Started by Jose S.M., July 02, 2016, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs thanks! I think the small sauropod you are referring to is one of my self made sculpts, an Europasaurus!

avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus yeah  you are absolutely right. Things have changed since though. I moved to a new apartment and I haven't been able to get all the figures from my previous house yet and the ones I have now here share their space with some books. I should take some photos of the new display now that I think about it.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Jose S.M. on April 13, 2022, 05:12:31 AM
avatar_TooOldForDinosaurs @TooOldForDinosaurs thanks! I think the small sauropod you are referring to is one of my self made sculpts, an Europasaurus!

Ah yes, I found it in your sculpts thread. You create and paint very good looking models! A well done and neat looking little sauropod :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.