News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Hen correction-ALL dinosaurs 10% off

Started by dragon53, June 18, 2022, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

Today's email:

"New PNSO Dinosaurs

Use Coupon Code PNSO10 at checkout for 10% off ALL PNSO

Includes: Dinosaurs, Minis, Reduced priced damaged boxes, and Animals.
(NO PNSO held back from this coupon)

Coupon Expires 6/26/2022
Free U.S.A Ground shipping
on orders > $149 (lower 48 only)"

Dusty Wren

I've been holding off on buying Harvey until Happy Hen got him in stock, but for some reason they have all the PNSOs except Harvey. I'm guessing it's just a stocking oversight, but it's a real bummer.
Check out my customs thread!

dragon53

Happy Hen correction---10% off ALL dinosaurs.

"Please accept our apology!
By taking 10% off Any/All Dinosaurs

We messed up the last PNSO (-10%) coupon. So we are expanding the offer to include Any / All dinosaurs. Any Manufacturer !

Use Coupon Code DINO10 at checkout for 10% off Any/ALL Dinosaur & Fossil Products.

Note, we automatically refunded 10% of ANY Dino on ANY order placed during the original PNSO coupon offer."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.