News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mario Lanzas YouTube Channel

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, July 02, 2022, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

https://youtube.com/c/MarioLanzasPaleoart
Mario Lanzas' YouTube Channel Link

The latest video at the time of this post on the evolution of life.

Wanted to raise awareness about this amazing channel; Mario Lanzas. This channel is a goldmine for natural history enthusiasts. I was already fascinated with the evolution of life (prehistoric life); everything concerning natural history, but this channel has further reinforced my fascination through the use of top-notch, scientifically accurate illustrations. What do you think of this channel? As for me, I really like it.

HD-man

I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Duna

Mario is an amazing artist and deserves more recognition. When I started following him I had even more subscribers than him (and my videos are about 12 years old).
He has improved amazingly in the depictions and his comparisons are the most original of Youtube. For example his Jurassic park videos and the most charismatic dinosaurs of each country ... and comparisons of forgotten animals of other periods.
His videos fall into these 4 cathegories:
CLADISTIC SERIES: animals sorted by genealogic groups.
ERA SERIES/CONTEXT: animals sorted by the time they lived.
TOP SERIES: animals listed as a specific biggest, smallest ...
THE JURASSIC PARK / WORLD SERIES: diferences between pop representations and science

He has also merchandising and drawings. Take a look at his incredible paleoart: https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/mariolanzas/shop

Halichoeres

I don't watch a lot of YouTube, but I have seen Lanzas's work pop up on Twitter and watched a few that way. Really enjoyable, and I learned a thing or three!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Eocarcharia

His artwork and videos are always a treat.
The latest one.

That ending tho. Seriously this is the LAST place I expected to see that  :))

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.