News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Battlefield by Axytoys

Started by Cretaceous Crab, September 02, 2022, 12:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

What the haberdashery are these?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=1799

They look pretty cool. Makes me wonder what else will be coming out of the series.

CityRaptor

Hmm, there is something off. I think the head looks weird and maybe too small on that body. Like they have a generic "Dinosaur-Man" body and just put a Carnotaurus head and neck on it. I mean obviously one does not need those huge heads like the Extreme Dinosaurs from the 90s had, but I think that noggin could be bigger and the neck would have to be adjusted for this fellow to be a humanoid.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 02, 2022, 01:17:27 PMHmm, there is something off. I think the head looks weird and maybe too small on that body. Like they have a generic "Dinosaur-Man" body and just put a Carnotaurus head and neck on it. I mean obviously one does not need those huge heads like the Extreme Dinosaurs from the 90s had, but I think that noggin could be bigger and the neck would have to be adjusted for this fellow to be a humanoid.

Also the irony of sculpting huge, bodybuilder arms on a humanoid based on Carnotaurus. Pretty cool looking toy though. Probably not gonna buy any of them, but I'm interested in seeing what else they release.

TooOldForDinosaurs

Quote from: Cretaceous Crab on September 02, 2022, 12:15:30 PMWhat the haberdashery are these?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=1799

They look pretty cool. Makes me wonder what else will be coming out of the series.

What kind of Mutant Ninja Turtle sequel is this?

Halichoeres

The BBTS link didn't work for me, but they're also at 5ktoys, and I think everyone needs to see this hammer-wielding Carnotaurus doing a high kick.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

A new Carnotaurus rank, "Battlefield Leader":

Quite an elaborate costume.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.