News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DINO DREAM: New for 2024

Started by blnadal, January 23, 2024, 05:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

It does look pretty good but I would have to agree, I'm probably set for life when it comes to the JP rex.

blnadal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on May 20, 2024, 02:01:30 PMIt does look pretty good but I would have to agree, I'm probably set for life when it comes to the JP rex.

I never thought I'd have an over abundance of them as a kid. With Mattel, every other company, and the pre-orders I have I can't imagine getting anymore..well MAYBE a Rex standing on the Explorer as a big diorama ( not Iron Studios version ) but that's really it. ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Lana put the Rex up for preorder here: https://lanatime-shop.com/collections/dino-dream/products/dd010

For some reason the price jumped 30.00 from the Giga.

Blade-of-the-Moon

and now DD has announced a Therizinosaurus lol

blnadal

Awesome! This one I trust will be released, unlike Nanmu...

Carnoking

Yup, I suppose if Nanmu doesn't come through, this will make a fine substitute!

blnadal

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.