News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dilo’s Photography

Started by DefinitelyNOTDilo, October 23, 2023, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Thought I'd share some of my recent photography work, do keep in mind I've only just started. Criticism welcome and appreciated!

This first set of photos was taken on the shore of the Russian river in California featuring some of my pnso figures.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Dammit, I've tried so many hosting sites and none of em work

DefinitelyNOTDilo

There we go, got em working lol.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

This next set is actually a little older, back in July my family took a trip to Montana, and when I was there I picked up several safari figures as well as the collecta dimorphodon, all of which I got some photos of on the shore of Lake Yellowstone.

free image hosting

Halichoeres

Very nice of you to take your dinosaurs on vacation! They'll cherish these memories forever.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Figured I'd share some of my much older photos as well.

Hoping to have a session with patagotitan sometime soon

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.