News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Long shot for Brown T-Rex

Started by Takama, December 18, 2012, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

OK.   I am in need of a  United States person that would be willing to Take a check from me, and use its money to Purchuse a Brown Running Papo T-Rex from Master Mind Toys (or any other shop that sells them) and send it to me  I do it my self, but i Cant use Pay-Pal :( and since Mastermind is in Canada, i cant use a check either.   I can work out a little extra in the payment to repay for this service

ajax

Quote from: Takama on December 18, 2012, 10:58:12 PM
OK.   I am in need of a  United States person that would be willing to Take a check from me, and use its money to Purchuse a Brown Running Papo T-Rex from Master Mind Toys (or any other shop that sells them) and send it to me  I do it my self, but i Cant use Pay-Pal :( and since Mastermind is in Canada, i cant use a check either.   I can work out a little extra in the payment to repay for this service

Have you thought about a money order? Thats what I used every time I bought dinosaur figures before I got paypal. Also you could pay by direct deposit, unless things have changed greatly in the past year or two most stores will accept both those options.

Blade-of-the-Moon

As a general rule most people don't like accepting checks anymore. Unless your a big store. 

I would be willing to help you though, do they ship internationally even ? If they will ship to the U.S. it's just a matter of getting the funds to me to place the order ( hope it's in stock ) , then I would get it shipped here and I would ship it you. So you would be paying shipping twice. Or if they will ship internationally and the problem is you can't get them payment then I can have them ship to your address I think.

Feel free to PM me if still interested.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.