News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wild Past: New for 2023

Started by GojiraGuy1954, January 13, 2023, 05:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32WKRwLHU5/?igsh=ZXN5bXV2anp5dDRj

Fantastic news, folks!  :D

Quoting the post:

QuoteThey will get a finish this week and then the Majungasaurus will be available in 1-2 weeks from today. Sorry for the poor lighting.

Just as I was saying, it was only a matter of time before the Majungasaurus released. Never understood why would its release not be feasible at this point with the figures being finished already. Well, seems we can put our worries to rest!

In addition, Wild Past's site is working again.

Halichoeres

Ha and I just broke down and ordered the Safari Majungasaurus to get my Stegouros order to the free shipping threshold.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Primeval12

That's rough, buddy. I was gonna offer to order the Stegouros for you too! AHHH! Well I'm getting the Wild Past Majunga for sure!

Halichoeres

Appreciate the thought, but it's not the end of the world. I'm glad the WP one will see the light of day.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.