News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

What theropods would we like from PNSO?

Started by Sim, May 18, 2024, 07:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What  would you like?

Acheroraptor
4 (12.9%)
Austroraptor
16 (51.6%)
Carnotaurus new version
14 (45.2%)
Ceratosaurus new version
21 (67.7%)
Dromaeosaurus
4 (12.9%)
Gallimimus
24 (77.4%)
Halszkaraptor
9 (29%)
Herrerasaurus
19 (61.3%)
Hesperornithoides
5 (16.1%)
Linheraptor
3 (9.7%)
Pectinodon
4 (12.9%)
Saurornithoides
4 (12.9%)
Sinosaurus
9 (29%)
Velociraptor
8 (25.8%)
Zhenyuanlong
11 (35.5%)
Cryolophosaurus new version
10 (32.3%)
Gigantoraptor new version
9 (29%)
Majungasaurus new version
7 (22.6%)
Qianzhousaurus new version
2 (6.5%)
Deinonychus
2 (6.5%)
Nanuqsaurus
0 (0%)
Utahraptor
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Sim

Let's show PNSO what theropods we'd like from them!  Vote for as many as you'd like!

Concavenator

I went with Austroraptor, Gallimimus, Herrerasaurus, Halszkaraptor and Zhenyuanlong, but I think only the first three may be considered by PNSO.

SlurmpSaurus

I would add to my picks Majungasaurus(poster child for abelisaurs besides carnotaurus), Gigantoraptor(giant feathered oviraptorosaur, sign me in!), Cryolophosaurus(I've become rather attached to this theropod recently, also cool crested ;) )

Sim

I've added Cryolophosaurus, Gigantoraptor and Majungasaurus to the poll!

Quiversaurus

I would like to see a new version of their Qianzhousaurus! In 1:35 scale especially  ;D

Sim

I've added Qianzhousaurus to the poll!

HD-man

My fave non-bird dino isn't on the poll ( https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10177.msg316852#msg316852 ), so I voted Zhenyuanlong. I really like PNSO's Zhenyuanlong artworks, especially this 1 (I.e. 1 of the only good reconstructions of RPR in the context of a large prey pack hunt AFAIK):
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Sim

That Zhenyuanlong artwork is AMAZING!  I see PNSO got the wing feather attachment correct in that artwork.  Those Zheyuanlong look so good, I hope PNSO makes a Zhenyuanlong, it's so needed!  I can add Deinonychus to the poll if you'd like H @HD-man?

SRF

I would like a Nanuqsaurus from them ever since Prehistoric Planet aired.

But I would like any feathered theropods from PNSO. So any dromeosaur would make me quite happy. Utahraptor seems to be the most logic choice then, since PNSO hasn't done any real small animals in recent years.

Also, more abelisaurids are very welcome in PNSO's line up. Their Carnotaurus needs an update.

But today, I'm just being father

Sim

I've added Deinonychus, Nanuqsaurus and Utahraptor to the poll.  Just a reminder that you can vote for more than one and can change your vote if you'd like to.