News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What sauropodomorphs would we like PNSO to make?

Started by Sim, May 18, 2024, 08:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like?

Amargasaurus new version
14 (50%)
Bajadasaurus
4 (14.3%)
Brachytrachelopan
11 (39.3%)
Eoraptor
9 (32.1%)
Lessemsaurus
4 (14.3%)
Plateosaurus
21 (75%)
Riojasaurus
10 (35.7%)
Shunosaurus
13 (46.4%)
Supersaurus
12 (42.9%)
Any 1:35 scale sauropods
8 (28.6%)
Dicraeosaurus
3 (10.7%)
Europasaurus
7 (25%)
Magyarosaurus
3 (10.7%)
Nigersaurus
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Sim

suspsy

Brachytrachelopan, Dicraeosaurus, Europasaurus, and Magyarosaurus.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Concavenator

I would most love to see a new Amargasaurus. I'm really loving what I'm seeing of Haolonggood's... BUT it's got the neck sail wrong. I don't think PNSO would get such a detail wrong, so I'm in for an updated version coming from them.

I would also like a Shunosaurus, and it's a genus I'm pretty confident they will eventually be releasing a figure of. Maybe even this year.

Plateosaurus would be great, but I will try tracking down the Kaiyodo B&W version, in which case I won't need another one.

I would like Eoraptor too but pretty sure PNSO won't consider it due to its size.

SlurmpSaurus

We need a Nigersaurus from them, that vacuum face needs a PNSO level sculpt (nothing wrong with the old safari)!

SidB

Once again, Plateosaurus leads the way.

Sim

I've added Dicraeosaurus, Europasaurus, Magyarosaurus and Nigersaurus to the poll!

Concavenator

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.