News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What ornithischians would we like from PNSO?

Started by Sim, May 18, 2024, 07:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like?

Achelousaurus
8 (32%)
Anchiceratops
8 (32%)
Denversaurus
11 (44%)
Edmontonia rugosidens
7 (28%)
Hesperosaurus
9 (36%)
Kentrosaurus
15 (60%)
Kulindadromeus
8 (32%)
Leaellynasaura
7 (28%)
Magnapaulia
8 (32%)
Medusaceratops
5 (20%)
Pachyrhinosaurus new version
5 (20%)
Pegomastax
5 (20%)
Saurolophus
15 (60%)
Scutellosaurus
13 (52%)
Tenontosaurus
14 (56%)
Thescelosaurus
10 (40%)
Archaeoceratops
3 (12%)
Camptosaurus
9 (36%)
Parasaurolophus new version
3 (12%)
Shantungosaurus new version
10 (40%)
Udanoceratops
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Sim

Sim

I forgot to add Archaeoceratops, it's in the poll now!  You can change your vote to include it if you like!

Concavenator

Great to see Scutellosaurus doing well, I think it has about a 4 % chance of getting made due to its size though.  :P Safari, CollectA or Wild Past would be more likely to make a figure of this taxon.

Sim

Wild Past's figures are in 1:35 scale, I think Scutellosaurus would be too small to be made at that scale, its smaller osteoderms (such as on the tail) wouldn't be able to be rendered.

Concavenator

I know Wild Past makes their figures in 1:35 scale, but I was remembering how they made Protoceratops in that scale, which is something no other company would do. And avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector expressed interest in making 1:35 Velociraptor too, so I thought:"hey Scutellosaurus is about that size, so it could work". You're probably right about some of the ostoderms being tricky to depict at that scale. But it might be feasible if they can pull off something like Kayasaurus did with their Stegouros?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure PNSO won't make Scutellosaurus, but I would be happy to be proven wrong. Still voted for it as I hope someone will eventually make a good figure of it, really cool dinosaur!

Turkeysaurus

Magnapaulia... Shantungosaurus..Saurolophus (bigger mongolian one) ...New version of Parasaurolophus (better if bigger version) I have PNSO Edmontosaurus and i must say giant hadrosaurs look majestic when they are in bigger size.

Edmontonia, Haolonggood version is pretty good but i want to see what PNSO can deliver.

SlurmpSaurus

Sim

I've added Shantungosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Camptosaurus and Udanoceratops to the poll!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.