News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Little Dinosaur

Started by antorbitalfenestrae, May 21, 2016, 03:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 23, 2016, 09:39:28 PM
You must have a problem with human biology, then. It's all true. Men and women are different, we have different strengths and weaknesses.

If you keep digging yourself into this hole you'll actually find some genuine dinosaur bones. Please stop, we can't have a female taking any credit for a significant scientific discovery, that wouldn't fit in with this 'biology' you so vehemently believe in.

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on May 23, 2016, 11:12:35 PM
If you keep digging yourself into this hole you'll actually find some genuine dinosaur bones. Please stop, we can't have a female taking any credit for a significant scientific discovery, that wouldn't fit in with this 'biology' you so vehemently believe in.

Whaaa? Is that sarcasm suggesting Paleontology is sexist I here? No credit? What's that most famous dinosaur called again... Oh yah "Sue". The Patriarchy refers to it as FMNH PR 2081

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on May 23, 2016, 11:12:35 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 23, 2016, 09:39:28 PM
You must have a problem with human biology, then. It's all true. Men and women are different, we have different strengths and weaknesses.

I thought you said you were done?

How about you try and refute it? Men are physically stronger than women, FACT. Doesn't bother me, I'm happy being a woman. Strength isn't everything.

Silvanusaurus

No, it's not specific, its a generalised joke that isnt based on any specific historical precedent, if you didnt get the point of it then thats fine, but it doesnt need to be analysed.

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 23, 2016, 11:42:03 PM

How about you try and refute it? Men are physically stronger than women, FACT.

I am done. I havent got time, you see, I need to head out to my tough job of building sky scrapers and fighting off bears, providing for my wife who, thanks to me, can spend all day, every day at home raising the children and making sure I have a nice hot meal when i get home. She once asked me if she could go out and build sky scrapers and fight bears, but I soon enlightened her to the facts of 'biology' and that of-course she couldn't, being far too weak and fearful to perform such a task, reserved rightfully for big strong Men. 'Dont worry' I told her, 'you should be getting enough fulfillment from knowing I'm satisfied and that once the kids are grown, you can spend as many years as you like sewing your little flowery tapestries in the warmth of the house I built out of steel with my bare hands while you were busy cleaning my shoes.' She looked at me, quite confused, but I reassured her 'It's just Evolution, dear, the sort of thing you dont need to worry about'. The sheer effort of having to think about such a thing in fact caused her to collapse... Good old evolution.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on May 24, 2016, 12:02:14 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 23, 2016, 11:42:03 PM

How about you try and refute it? Men are physically stronger than women, FACT.

I am done. I havent got time, you see, I need to head out to my tough job of building sky scrapers and fighting off bears, providing for my wife who, thanks to me, can spend all day, every day at home raising the children and making sure I have a nice hot meal when i get home. She once asked me if she could go out and build sky scrapers and fight bears, but I soon enlightened her to the facts of 'biology' and that of-course she couldn't, being far too weak and fearful to perform such a task, reserved rightfully for big strong Men. 'Dont worry' I told her, 'you should be getting enough fulfillment from knowing I'm satisfied and that once the kids are grown, you can spend as many years as you like sewing your little flowery tapestries in the warmth of the house I built out of steel with my bare hands while you were busy cleaning my shoes.' She looked at me, quite confused, but I reassured her 'It's just Evolution, dear, the sort of thing you dont need to worry about'. The sheer effort of having to think about such a thing in fact caused her to collapse... Good old evolution.

I guess that's a no, then. Nice strawman, though.

DinoToyForum

Stay on topic please. This thread is about My Little Dinos.

There is a new topic for the boys/girls toys discussion, so long as the discussion remains civil, so head over there if you must. Thanks!

Kayakasaurus

For the sake of the original topic, here's what MLP Dinosaurs SHOULD look like lol. Do you think Hasbro would've sold any if they looked more like this when released?

Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

antorbitalfenestrae

You'd think that a forum dedicated to only toy dinosaurs would be generally free of transphobia and sexism. oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyways what's everyone's favorite My Little Dinosaur? i'm divided between Adventurous Ali and Dawn

Takama

Seeing these makes me want to hunt them down and Do a Review of them on the blog just to see the reaction of our comunity because its something that just so out of the ordinary for dinosaur toys.

A few of thoes figurines remind me of Spike from The land Before time

Viergacht

Quote from: antorbitalfenestrae on May 24, 2016, 02:26:13 AM
You'd think that a forum dedicated to only toy dinosaurs would be generally free of transphobia and sexism. oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyways what's everyone's favorite My Little Dinosaur? i'm divided between Adventurous Ali and Dawn

I'm gonna say Shortbread because I love purple and the name cracks me up.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.